Dallas, Texas

Company Stated that the software "Presenter", "Engage", & "Quiz maker" was compatible with Microsoft Vista, before I upgraded my software from windows XP to Vista.However, I have not been able to get the software to work on this platform, even after uninstalling & reinstalling the software.

The software worked fine with microsoft XP. Technical support is only available through email, only during the business week. Technical support has not been able to resolve any of these issues, & the company just gives me the run around.

I'm very displeased with the customer service, and would not recommend these products to anyone.

Review about: Windows Xp.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $1000
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Articulate?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Interlogy.com  JotForm.com Ripoff Artists and Liars! Jotform "I purchased a membership script from Interlogy.com (Now being redirected to JotForm.com although they are the same people) called Profile Manager Premium. No support (though it was promised on the..." Read more Astra Security - Great service, loved the product! Astra Security "Well I'm not sure how I learned about Astra guys, maybe got an email from them or through their blog. But this was when has been searching for a security..." Read more Spywhizz - SCAM ALERT Spywhizz "Spywhizz a total scam do not answer once you pay your money a fraud business do not deal with Spy whizz waste of time and money they spywhizz should not..." Read more Ndot Technologies - Skilled People and Affordable Service Ndot Technologies "Yes It happened. After the continuous disappointment 5 top taxi app developers in World i decided to try with Ndot Taximobility. It is my fortunate to contact them at last..." Read more Adventure CJD - Basically stole $2000 from me , Deceptive Sales, Undisclosed Charges Adventure CJD "I purchased a new 2017 Dodge Charger on April 3rd 2017, and financed approximatly half with Capital One Auto Finance. After speaking to them during my welcome call they informed..." Read more Harley Davidson - Treated like i have Leprosy Harley Davidson "oregon city oregon went down to harley here today was told they dont service anything under a 1999 i wanted 2 rims mounted on new tires and a sprocket. told..." Read more Dont buy a polygroup pool Polygroup "The pool tube leaked air from the beginning we found about 6 holes after filling it up and thats the ones we have found clearly there are more because it..." Read more Fitbit Surge Band is defective Fitbit "After 11 months my non replaceable bands on my Fitbit Surge separated from the unit. After posting these photo to the website the comment from Fitbit was I did not..." Read more