Articulate E-Learning Software, Technical Support
Company Stated that the software "Presenter", "Engage", & "Quiz maker" was compatible with Microsoft Vista, before I upgraded my software from windows XP to Vista.However, I have not been able to get the software to work on this platform, even after uninstalling & reinstalling the software.
The software worked fine with microsoft XP. Technical support is only available through email, only during the business week. Technical support has not been able to resolve any of these issues, & the company just gives me the run around.
I'm very displeased with the customer service, and would not recommend these products to anyone.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Windows Xp
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I use a number of IObit products, the Pro versions. I also have used the free version of IObit Driver Booster which blindsided me tonight. I downloaded the latest version..."
- "I went to an online chat with one of their tech. reps. after about an hour of looking for the answer through Google and Microsoft's tips/help section, for a problem..."
- "**Sept 14 2014 Click4Support called today and said they would not be billing my credit card for the $1200. They offered an additional gift certificate for the "inconvenience"..."
- "Jessica: Hi! How can I help you today? You: I see that their is a waived $20 upgrade fee if I order online, but when I go to checkout it shows..."
- "We got an adv. In our mail box for this company that saying they have good deals for buying house.. we did call the company to take an appointment. ..."
- "A friend had invited me to check out the site and my stay was brief, as was his. This is a very hostile environment from the first time logging..."
- "These outfitters should be shut down due to unsafe practices and placing the public at risk. There place of business is in shambles, failing practically every code, they don't require..."
- "I purchased a Marketside organic spring mix salad from Walmart. It was in a clear hard plastic container. It says on the package washed and ready to eat. I opened..."
- "The delivery was a day late, first off. The greeting card was hand written with such poor penmanship, my wife had to text me to see what the card even..."