Dallas, Texas

Company Stated that the software "Presenter", "Engage", & "Quiz maker" was compatible with Microsoft Vista, before I upgraded my software from windows XP to Vista.However, I have not been able to get the software to work on this platform, even after uninstalling & reinstalling the software.

The software worked fine with microsoft XP. Technical support is only available through email, only during the business week. Technical support has not been able to resolve any of these issues, & the company just gives me the run around.

I'm very displeased with the customer service, and would not recommend these products to anyone.

Review about: Windows Xp.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $1000
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Articulate?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

A useful Review of Agriya From Jonathan Carroll & Inspirational Success Speech by Agriya’s Dynamic VP Ms. Sheerin Banu Agriya "Two of Agriya’s special clients Jonathan and Casey express their gratitude towards Agriya’s responsive service. Here they are discussing our efforts in assisting them to establish a fundraising website for..." Read more Highster Mobile - Highway Robbery Highster Mobile "A few months ago I purchased Highster Mobile Cell Phone Spy software for 69 dollars. The site at http://highstermobile.com did not indicate anything about purchasing a monthly subscription so I..." Read more Bitdefender - Won't honour advertised price on their own site! Bitdefender "Advertised price of $79.99 CAD for Total Security - 5 devices for 3 years. When you click buy now, price is $20 more. I sent them screen shots of their..." Read more Client Care Experts - Scam Client Care Experts "Claimed to be from Microsoft and my computer was locked by Microsoft. Not true since we restarted the computer and it worked fine. I have sent the case to Microsoft and..." Read more KraftMaid - Wrong door style KraftMaid "I had the Kraftmaid Kirkland painted canvas cabinets installed. The 12" pantry came with 2 of the doors in the wrong style and the middle door was the Kirkland style...." Read more Amtrak - I was suppose to catch a train from Dwight il at 8:24 a train came pass at 8:30 but never stopped so called customer service to check the status of the rain they then told me that the train came at Amtrak "8:30 and departed at 8:32 but the only train that came pass didn't stop at all I'm very unhappy with this and I will not be using Amtrak anymore can..." Read more Huddle House - No good food preparation Huddle House "I order a bbq bacon and cheddar burger with onion ring. 1. The meat burn and dry. 2. No cheddar. 3. Bred hard and burned. 4. The onion ring burned..." Read more Dhgate - I bought an umbrella Dhgate "I bought an umbrella . Umbrella bright . Umbrella beautiful and high quality . The spokes of the umbrella are made of steel . The fabric of the umbrella, medium..." Read more