Arthur Glosman DDS- RIP-OFF!

1 of 1 Arthur Glosman reviews

About a year ego, i paid Dr, Arthur Glosman DDS, of Beverly Hills, Ca, over $30,000 in cash, for a new porcelain veneers.At first he was super nice, as soon as i paid the full amount in cash, up front, per his request, he changed drastically!

I am now filling class action case, we have so far 6 unsatisfied x patients of Dr, Arthur Glosman DDS, of Beverly Hills, Ca, and, Las Vegas, Nevada, please contact me if you want to come aboard, help us put this dentist out of business!Thank you.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
1 of 1 Arthur Glosman reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Orly

Dec 09, 2010 #220845 North Newton, Kansas, United States

About a year ego, i paid Dr, Arthur Glosman DDS, of Beverly Hills, Ca, over $30,000 in cash, for a new porcelain veneers. At first he was super nice, as soon as i paid the full amount in cash, up front, per his request, he changed drastically! He totally DESTROYED my teeth! I now have gray shade of teeth/veneers, i have a lot of pain in discomfort, my veneers are so poor quality, thy keep falling, i can't eat any hard food, i lost 15 pounds eating mostly soft baby/like food, if i sink my teeth in to apple, or nuts, or bread, the teeth/veneers fall off! I am sad, cry a lot, do not smile like i use to. When i confronted Dr, Arthur Glosman DDS, he immediately requested another $40,000 in cash, and for me to sign a declaration that he prepared stating that i will not take legal action against him! As soon as i refused to sign that paper he refused to take care of my teeth/ per his agreement, life time warranty! I am now filling class action case, we have so far 6 unsatisfied x patients of Dr, Arthur Glosman DDS, of Beverly Hills, Ca, and, Las Vegas, Nevada, please contact me if you want to come aboard, help us put this dentist out of business! Thank you.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Arthur Glosman.
Filing a new complaint about
×