Los Angeles, California

About a year ego, i paid Dr, Arthur Glosman DDS, of Beverly Hills, Ca, over $30,000 in cash, for a new porcelain veneers.At first he was super nice, as soon as i paid the full amount in cash, up front, per his request, he changed drastically!

He totally DESTROYED my teeth! I now have gray shade of teeth/veneers, i have a lot of pain in discomfort, my veneers are so poor quality, thy keep falling, i can't eat any hard food, i lost 15 pounds eating mostly soft baby/like food, if i sink my teeth in to apple, or nuts, or bread, the teeth/veneers fall off! I am sad, cry a lot, do not smile like i use to. When i confronted Dr, Arthur Glosman DDS, he immediately requested another $40,000 in cash, and for me to sign a declaration that he prepared stating that i will not take legal action against him!

As soon as i refused to sign that paper he refused to take care of my teeth/ per his agreement, life time warranty!

I am now filling class action case, we have so far 6 unsatisfied x patients of Dr, Arthur Glosman DDS, of Beverly Hills, Ca, and, Las Vegas, Nevada, please contact me if you want to come aboard, help us put this dentist out of business!Thank you.

Review about: Porcelain Veneers.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Arthur Glosman?

Comments