Arthur Blake Insurance Fraud In Plano Texas
BUYER BEWARE… We purchased an insurance policy from Arthur Blake Insurance in Plano only to later find we were not covered.Blake and Margarita at Arthur Blake Insurance advised they we had a replacement cost value (RCV) policy on our home.
Then the hail damage claim came. "Oh, no, our mistake... you have an actual cash value(ACV)policy." "But we'll take care of it," they said. Almost two months later we have not received a single follow-up call advising of their progress towards resolution.
Instead, Arthur Blake Insurance sticks us with a the ACV claim that pays a fraction of the replacement cost. Some advise from our experience... don't try to save a couple hundred dollars to find out you are not properly covered for many thousands by an unethical team that will not honor a policy.
Customer service was poor at best.Beware and make an informed decision.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Arthur Blake Insurance Policy
- Review category
You May Also Like
- " When I signed up on the Healthcare.gov exchange, luckily I was smart enough to save a pdf copy of the Summary of Benefits on my laptop. Now,..."
- "I am contacting you regarding an accident that took place on May 5, 2013. I was stopped in bumper to bumper traffic on I-95 North near exit 43 around..."
- "9/17/14 at 1245 PM. Encompass insured driver in a Jeep Grand Cherokee made a lane change without checking to see if a vehicle was next to her. I was in..."
- "Big man Lane recliner, went to recline and spring busted flew across room and just missed my flat screen, & my big window. WG&R where I bought it will not..."
- "I put my checking account information in for ACH payment one Dec. 3, 2016 checked my account weeks later. It showed the payment went through and the balance left was..."
- "I was also DENIED by Turo. They requested my Photo id and credit card info. I have an 810 credit score, perfect driving + insurance history and elite membership status..."
- "I was expecting my delivery yesterday since the tracker indicated that my delivery is out for delivery. Early this morning, i checked again the the tracker since I haven't receive..."
- "Elizabeth Muelhaupt, Bruce Spurlock and Dallas Crawley formed a company called BDL Solutions in August of 2010 when their Mortgage operation Discount Mortgage Relief collapsed. The company was a debt..."
- "Account canceled in 2013 Funds withdrew in 2014, refunded after a seriously insane fight Then, out of the blue, this 2016 bill! 2015USD for basic plan when actually the website is off..."