Arthur Blake Insurance Fraud In Plano Texas
BUYER BEWARE… We purchased an insurance policy from Arthur Blake Insurance in Plano only to later find we were not covered.Blake and Margarita at Arthur Blake Insurance advised they we had a replacement cost value (RCV) policy on our home.
Then the hail damage claim came. "Oh, no, our mistake... you have an actual cash value(ACV)policy." "But we'll take care of it," they said. Almost two months later we have not received a single follow-up call advising of their progress towards resolution.
Instead, Arthur Blake Insurance sticks us with a the ACV claim that pays a fraction of the replacement cost. Some advise from our experience... don't try to save a couple hundred dollars to find out you are not properly covered for many thousands by an unethical team that will not honor a policy.
Customer service was poor at best.Beware and make an informed decision.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Arthur Blake Insurance Policy
- Review category
You May Also Like
- " When I signed up on the Healthcare.gov exchange, luckily I was smart enough to save a pdf copy of the Summary of Benefits on my laptop. Now,..."
- "My wife was rear ended on the I-270 about a month ago, and the person who hit her flat out said it was his fault. His insurance was Geico...."
- "my grandmother has been paying on a life insurance policy for over 7 years and the amount was only $3000.00. so we decided to take a reduced payment to..."
- "Before I say anything, I would want to start by saying thank you for including me in such a wonderful organization that you all have. John Casablancas has offered me..."
- "I just financed a Samsung Galaxy S6 that is about $700. The girl at the store said my payments would be $40 every 2 weeks which is fine. The very..."
- "I've been getting calls for the last few days about a loan I had taken out with AWL. First Michelle Batemen calls with the same script as Patrick Stern claiming..."
- "i trusted a friend and signed up, within 20 minutes of making my first order i called in because i wanted to cancel it, i didn't notice that there was..."
- "We had purchased a bookcase in August 2016 from The Mallery Hall Collection company. We really liked the design of that bookcase, and we were hoping that this would be..."
- "About seven months ago I had Hardwood Specialists come out to the house to look at my Hardwood floors. They were in very bad shape. Ken Zand the salesman came..."