Bought a new sofa that showed up with staples sticking out through the leather.They replaced it with another sofa....that would not recline on 1 side.

They then explain that I should try a higher quality piece....(really?) But we do upgrade because we found one we loved. Wait a month for it and it shows up with broken armrests. 3 couches and 2 months later I am gladly taking my business elsewhere.

No offer to discount for issues, manager wouldnt even talk to me directly on phone or when I went in the store.What a joke.

Review about: Reclining Sofa.

2.0
Style and Design
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Art Van Furniture Sofa
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Art Van Furniture?

Submit review

Comments

Detroit, Michigan, United States #1294155

We also have the reclining sofa...electric..leather...it's crooked...if your sitting in it....it's ripped from the back top where it meets the back of the couch....this was expensive!!!$2500!

We purchased like 5 years ago...started 2 years after purchase....no explanation why this would happen.

It's happening everywhere...on all seams now...I'm furious!!!It's occurring to our love seat also