Verified Reviewer

Resolved
4.2
Updated by user Dec 15, 2023

Company fixed the issue and I have been provided with apology. Recalled Company and was able to reach customer service.

Explained the issue and how I emailed and didn't get a reply after attempting to reach them by phone during business hours and was told to call back during business hours.

Customer service apologized for issues and issued a full refund. About an hour later I received a reply to my original email.

Original review updated by user Dec 13, 2023

Site has many beautiful pictures and a wide variety. The problem is the quality of the item you receive.

You can receive a print framed or unframed. The ink itself is of poor quality and easily comes off the print. The only way to contact the company is through email, which they do not respond to. No phone number and no life chat although the site says it does have live chat.

If you're looking for something for your home I would recommend another site. If you're looking for something for your 10-year-old child then it might be worth it but I would make sure that it was something under $15.

Update...Finally able to speak with customer service and was issued full refund.

User's recommendation: Look elsewhere if you want quality.

Art Com Pros: Large selection.

Art Com Cons: Poor quality, Non-existent customer service.

Comments

chat-icon

Please avoid publishing any personal information and promotional content

Art Com Reviews