Arrico Realty and Property Management - Arrico Realty Renter Theft
Arrico Realty and Property Management is a bad property management company please stay away from this business as they will steal money from you.I rented a place from them and because their rental had issues I vacated the unit.
The issues were due to a water main leak which lowered our water pressure and limited our water access for over 2 months. I requested a work order to have the issue repaired but there was no prompt service and 17000 plus gallons later, water bubbling out of the ground, sidewalks and the street green someone actually showed up. Well I got stuck with the water bill still never paid by them a year and 6 months later. I didn't pay them all of the rent because of this so they decided to turn me into collections.
Please keep this in mind, that if a landlord fails to address major maintenance issues in a timely manner, the tenant can use that as evidence of a breach of contract. If a mediator or judge finds that the landlord did in fact breach the rental agreement, the tenant is free to leave the apartment without paying rent or the remaining months or paying a fine for breaking the lease early.
With that said I agreed to pay the remaining balance but they still attempt to make things difficult. I asked both the collection company and Arrico my payoff amount funny thing is they both were different. Then I find out Arrico removed my journal entries for payment so I couldn't see them along with the repair issues but left the other items alone for viewing, go configure.
Way ahead of them I had all these journal entries to reconcile the payment structure I made to them. Well come to find out they are trying to rip me off again with additional charges and for me to pay more. This qualifies for Rip Off Report to me.
Now they are going to have to deal with my attorney, just make sure if Arrico Property Management Company based out of Brandon Florida manages a rental you are considering don't do it they are thief's to the Property Management Industry.Renter beware as well as the investor/owner
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
- Real Estate
You May Also Like
- "I wish I would have known about this company before renting from them. Viewing the house for the first time I liked it, being a first time renter with houses..."
- "The purchase of a home is the largest financial decision most of you will ever make, so don't you think the very people guiding you through that transaction should not..."
- "I have applied for a home loan to several banks but because I am self employed, no banks gave me the much needed loans. I searched online on what options..."
- "Purchased an office chair little over a year ago. The arm on one side is totally cracking...along with places on the chair seat. Contacted Office Depot online site they told..."
- "My beloved "angel pet " dog ... Tiny of 14 yrs was in distress , rear legs gave out and could not walk . Saturday nite wife wanted tiny to..."
- " Hi I was promised a tracking number Wednesday, still have not heard back from you. I am not surprised as this is the third..."
- "I have been using Webeasy since 2007 and have created many sites with the program. I have often found glitches which were remedied by support either online or by phone,..."
- "This Has Got To Be The Worst Ray Charles Station/West Adams 90016 Post Office Around! Regarding: USPS Tracking # 23151470000041624468 Around Saturday, November 26, 2016, I received another Pink Slip..."
- "I ordered a beautiful arrangement with a stand and a banner, I paid $108.92. What I received was wilted flowers, no banner and then when I called to complain, Avas..."