Tijuana, Baja California

I had 8 implants placed with 10 crowns, (including two bridges), and am very pleased.It has been 6 months since my treatment was finished, and absolutely no problems.

the whole process took 4 months, from start to finish. After the extractions and implants were put in, he gave me temporary teeth, which looked a lot better than what i had before. My smile is beautiful. I am a young man, and before the work was done, my teeth looked terrible.

Now, I at least have a chance to get a date. Erything together cost about $11,000. my dentist in the US quoted me $37,000. I could never have afforded this in the US, but even though 11K in not peanuts, it was doable.

Many thanks to Dr.

Vazquez and staff for a great experience.This has been a life changer for me.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Arnulfo Vazquez?

Comments

Loyal customer,not longer
Los Angeles, California, United States #671710

Arnulfo is a unprofessional dentist and big rip off. There is only one lady that is very nice, she works at front, and the rest is pure garbage, including Julio and Diana,

Shame on you all people

You misrepresent Mexican people who are extremely hard working and honest.

Shame shame shame

johnlaw

This isnt his patient.

This is the Dr. writing.

Check out where it's sent from.

Yea, Tijuana.

loyal customer, no longer
to johnlaw Los Angeles, California, United States #671712

He indeed is, that tells you what a lowlife he is.Lucky for him,he owns now restaurant in TJ,with hard working people's money.

That is bad karma Arnulfo, you are bringing it upon yourself man!!

Johnlaw

This isnt a patient.

The Dr. wrote this himself.

Check out where this is from.

Yea, Tijuana

Healthnut

I CANCELED THE APPOINTMENT I HAD WITH DR. VAZQUEZ AFTER SEEING MY BEST FRIENDS DENTAL WORK SHE HAD DONE BY HIM.

I WILL DEFINITELY LOOK SOME WHERE ELSE.

Johnlaw

I was not happy with the dental work that Dr. Vazquez did on me.

Dentist do great dental work on most but other dental work they do mess up.

They just won't admit to it.

They rather blame the patient to being difficult.

I'm sure a lot of people are happy with his work but I'm sure that there's penty of people that are not happy.

Luck plays a big role here.

Not so happy.

My crowns did not come out so well.

They are not at all what he had promissed.

He put me through so much stress.

But I'm really happy yours came out so well.

Especially being so young. :)