This was my first Tractor I purchased . Prior to the purchase I never heard of AZ Tractor.
I cannot say enough about the service I got with my from AZ TRACTOR in March 2015.
The tractor that was delivered was exactly as Jack described to me over the phone before the purchase.
The tractor starts right up runs great . Had no problem with the Tractor. The power steering is really great.
I had a hydraulic issues with my front end loader. Hydraulic fluid was leaking from the Joy Stick.
I called Jack at AZ Tractor and informed him about the Hydraulic leaking problem.
Jack told me that he will send Don out the next day to fix the leak. I made arrangement with Don to come at a time that I was home. I wanted to be at my house when he came over in order to learn how to fix a Hydraulic leaking problem.
Don showed me step by step of what he was doing in order to identify where the leak was and how to stop the leak.
I can not tell you enough how much I appreciated the education I got from Don.
Don replaced the O rings, and checked for leaks. No leaks. I was happy with the service I got.
Not So Fast:
After about an hour of using the tractor, the hydraulic leak reappeared.
I called Don to inform him about the leak reappearing as before.
He told me that it would be two day's before he can come over and check it out due to other commitments.
No problem I said.
Two days later Don called and let me know he was coming over. It was raining and I told him that if he wants to he could postpone to another day when it was not raining. After all he had to drive about 60 miles to get to my house. Don said he wants to get the job done. Again it was an O ring problem. Don replaced all the O rings in the Joy Stick. No leaks
Not So Fast:
After about an hour of using the tractor, the hydraulic leak reappeared I called Don to inform him about the leak reappearing as before.
Don told me that he is ordering a Joy Stick assembly and that would take about a week to get it. OK, I said.
About a week later Don came over and installed the replacement Joy stick assembly. After 5 Hours of tractor time, no leaks.
Thing don't always work as expected, however if reasonable people respond to rather then react to situations,
that goes a long way in the solving for a solution of problems.
I would recommend Arizona Tractor to anyone looking for a tractor.
Thank you Jack, Don and Don's Associate
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Good customer service
- Product or service
- Positive Experience
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "We bought a2008 Raptor toy hauler in 2011 which had been out of storage on several occasions for on a week @a time---The unit looked BRAND NEW---BEAUTIFUL. Found slight..."
- " I almost died! 11-15-2015 My 2015 open range light bunkhouse had an electrical fire. The motor to the electric jack was on fire catching the plastic propane tank..."
- "I purchased a Hanma (SunL) SL150-T19, or what ever model it was on March 11, 2008. I was very excited about it and was happy to own my first motor..."
- "Since FIFA 15 Coins are not real currency, they have to be purchased online. Due to its virtual utility, it cannot be earned like the real currency. There are several..."
- "When the quote representative/salesperson called, they proceeded to ask questions about my prospective purchase and still refused to give a comparative estimate of various plans! They claimed that I had..."
- "Just bought these 2 months ago. Today the sole at the heel came away from the sneaker. They must use some pretty cheap glue to have them fall apart after..."
- "On Sept. 2014 I placed an order and paid 50% ( required)of total payment to Phoenix Woodworking (Cascade ID) for a bedroom set which was supposed to be delivered in..."
- "horrible and I intentionally ordered it tWo size too big and it still didn't fit..."
- " I signed up with Hendersons Group Investments for a 48 week contract for them to market and rent my timeshare weeks. I signed the contract which was pretty standard after..."