This was my first Tractor I purchased . Prior to the purchase I never heard of AZ Tractor.
I cannot say enough about the service I got with my from AZ TRACTOR in March 2015.
The tractor that was delivered was exactly as Jack described to me over the phone before the purchase.
The tractor starts right up runs great . Had no problem with the Tractor. The power steering is really great.
I had a hydraulic issues with my front end loader. Hydraulic fluid was leaking from the Joy Stick.
I called Jack at AZ Tractor and informed him about the Hydraulic leaking problem.
Jack told me that he will send Don out the next day to fix the leak. I made arrangement with Don to come at a time that I was home. I wanted to be at my house when he came over in order to learn how to fix a Hydraulic leaking problem.
Don showed me step by step of what he was doing in order to identify where the leak was and how to stop the leak.
I can not tell you enough how much I appreciated the education I got from Don.
Don replaced the O rings, and checked for leaks. No leaks. I was happy with the service I got.
Not So Fast:
After about an hour of using the tractor, the hydraulic leak reappeared.
I called Don to inform him about the leak reappearing as before.
He told me that it would be two day's before he can come over and check it out due to other commitments.
No problem I said.
Two days later Don called and let me know he was coming over. It was raining and I told him that if he wants to he could postpone to another day when it was not raining. After all he had to drive about 60 miles to get to my house. Don said he wants to get the job done. Again it was an O ring problem. Don replaced all the O rings in the Joy Stick. No leaks
Not So Fast:
After about an hour of using the tractor, the hydraulic leak reappeared I called Don to inform him about the leak reappearing as before.
Don told me that he is ordering a Joy Stick assembly and that would take about a week to get it. OK, I said.
About a week later Don came over and installed the replacement Joy stick assembly. After 5 Hours of tractor time, no leaks.
Thing don't always work as expected, however if reasonable people respond to rather then react to situations,
that goes a long way in the solving for a solution of problems.
I would recommend Arizona Tractor to anyone looking for a tractor.
Thank you Jack, Don and Don's Associate
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Good customer service
- Product or service
- Positive Experience
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I am from Las Vegas, NV. and bought a car from Siamak’s Car Company: I found a vehicle that I was seriously interested in at Siamak’s Car Company of 777..."
- "No gate. No ranger at entrance. No security. At the store I was asked to produce registration for my truck, registration for my camper, proof of insurance for truck, proof..."
- "I bought a new 2015 Keystone RV Fuzion 371 fifth wheel this fall. Before I even got it parked at home, the front slide had a cable fall off..."
- "Hello to all of the people who are mad at auto-zone, i'am now part of this growing community of angry and ex-customers of Auto-zone. First of all i don't know..."
- "I have layers and barely shoulder length hair. It was a tad longish on top and all I asked for was a 1/4" off all over. She even looked at..."
- " I signed up with Hendersons Group Investments for a 48 week contract for them to market and rent my timeshare weeks. I signed the contract which was pretty standard after..."
- "I made a purchased from billet tech a couple years ago and when I wrote a review online in my group mentioning the lies I was given and the extra..."
- "Disappointing service by Dynamite CLothing I placed an online order for 2 dresses on Nov 28,2016 and selected "2 day delivery" by paying $20 extra. Items were shipped on Nov..."
- "I have so far NOT rec'd 5 items. They wont refund, cause it shows it made it to my town 1 item didnt fit description 1 item is broken I..."