This was my first Tractor I purchased . Prior to the purchase I never heard of AZ Tractor.
I cannot say enough about the service I got with my from AZ TRACTOR in March 2015.
The tractor that was delivered was exactly as Jack described to me over the phone before the purchase.
The tractor starts right up runs great . Had no problem with the Tractor. The power steering is really great.
I had a hydraulic issues with my front end loader. Hydraulic fluid was leaking from the Joy Stick.
I called Jack at AZ Tractor and informed him about the Hydraulic leaking problem.
Jack told me that he will send Don out the next day to fix the leak. I made arrangement with Don to come at a time that I was home. I wanted to be at my house when he came over in order to learn how to fix a Hydraulic leaking problem.
Don showed me step by step of what he was doing in order to identify where the leak was and how to stop the leak.
I can not tell you enough how much I appreciated the education I got from Don.
Don replaced the O rings, and checked for leaks. No leaks. I was happy with the service I got.
Not So Fast:
After about an hour of using the tractor, the hydraulic leak reappeared.
I called Don to inform him about the leak reappearing as before.
He told me that it would be two day's before he can come over and check it out due to other commitments.
No problem I said.
Two days later Don called and let me know he was coming over. It was raining and I told him that if he wants to he could postpone to another day when it was not raining. After all he had to drive about 60 miles to get to my house. Don said he wants to get the job done. Again it was an O ring problem. Don replaced all the O rings in the Joy Stick. No leaks
Not So Fast:
After about an hour of using the tractor, the hydraulic leak reappeared I called Don to inform him about the leak reappearing as before.
Don told me that he is ordering a Joy Stick assembly and that would take about a week to get it. OK, I said.
About a week later Don came over and installed the replacement Joy stick assembly. After 5 Hours of tractor time, no leaks.
Thing don't always work as expected, however if reasonable people respond to rather then react to situations,
that goes a long way in the solving for a solution of problems.
I would recommend Arizona Tractor to anyone looking for a tractor.
Thank you Jack, Don and Don's Associate
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Good customer service
- Product or service
- Positive Experience
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "We bought a2008 Raptor toy hauler in 2011 which had been out of storage on several occasions for on a week @a time---The unit looked BRAND NEW---BEAUTIFUL. Found slight..."
- "We have had RV for 141 days. Dealer has had it in service 38 of those days and it is still in the shop. Closed vent blew off..."
- "First I must say that out dealer in Akron, General RV, has been considerate and helpful . As far as the Mirada by Coachman of Forest River Inc. goes, it..."
- "I paid for same day... It was guaranteed to be delivered before noon... Was delivered (confirmation from recipient, not your company... 4 hours late of the time that was guaranteed...."
- "1 of 2 dental implants fell out somehow..implants suppose to hold in my upper denture just came out......"
- "horrible and I intentionally ordered it tWo size too big and it still didn't fit..."
- "I ordered a pair of faxon canvas low sneakers that were navy blue and lime green. I was originally happy with the purchase and started to wear the shoes out...."
- "I ordered two autism necklaces for me and my husband a month ago. I received an email stating that my order is being made and will be shipped. There is..."
- "for 3 days, each day package tracking says "on vehicle for delivery today" but ended up no delivery. This is the third day now again showing the same message we'll..."