This was my first Tractor I purchased . Prior to the purchase I never heard of AZ Tractor.
I cannot say enough about the service I got with my from AZ TRACTOR in March 2015.
The tractor that was delivered was exactly as Jack described to me over the phone before the purchase.
The tractor starts right up runs great . Had no problem with the Tractor. The power steering is really great.
I had a hydraulic issues with my front end loader. Hydraulic fluid was leaking from the Joy Stick.
I called Jack at AZ Tractor and informed him about the Hydraulic leaking problem.
Jack told me that he will send Don out the next day to fix the leak. I made arrangement with Don to come at a time that I was home. I wanted to be at my house when he came over in order to learn how to fix a Hydraulic leaking problem.
Don showed me step by step of what he was doing in order to identify where the leak was and how to stop the leak.
I can not tell you enough how much I appreciated the education I got from Don.
Don replaced the O rings, and checked for leaks. No leaks. I was happy with the service I got.
Not So Fast:
After about an hour of using the tractor, the hydraulic leak reappeared.
I called Don to inform him about the leak reappearing as before.
He told me that it would be two day's before he can come over and check it out due to other commitments.
No problem I said.
Two days later Don called and let me know he was coming over. It was raining and I told him that if he wants to he could postpone to another day when it was not raining. After all he had to drive about 60 miles to get to my house. Don said he wants to get the job done. Again it was an O ring problem. Don replaced all the O rings in the Joy Stick. No leaks
Not So Fast:
After about an hour of using the tractor, the hydraulic leak reappeared I called Don to inform him about the leak reappearing as before.
Don told me that he is ordering a Joy Stick assembly and that would take about a week to get it. OK, I said.
About a week later Don came over and installed the replacement Joy stick assembly. After 5 Hours of tractor time, no leaks.
Thing don't always work as expected, however if reasonable people respond to rather then react to situations,
that goes a long way in the solving for a solution of problems.
I would recommend Arizona Tractor to anyone looking for a tractor.
Thank you Jack, Don and Don's Associate
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Good customer service
- Product or service
- Positive Experience
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "My husband couldnt recall the accident being he was knocked unconcoius,he was sighted neg 2 police stated he fell asleep.I knew this was wrong I heard the snap.After sideswiping a..."
- "First I must say that out dealer in Akron, General RV, has been considerate and helpful . As far as the Mirada by Coachman of Forest River Inc. goes, it..."
- "This is just one example of Forest River Salem Cruise Lite issues.. Now, its important to understand the Forest River offers the idea of camping to folks that would not..."
- "I received a top I ordered with a black spot on the back. I filed for a return on their website and uploaded pictures asked. they offered me 20% and..."
- "I ordered a "Deluxe" funeral spray, shown. Their website said the Deluxe was what was pictured. I paid $107. I accidentally put "Jr." after my brother's name (my Dad was..."
- "DON'T use them. I placed my order using PAYPAL on Nov 12. Stupidly, I thought these would be Thanksgiving outfits ... then Christmas ... THEN VALENTINE'S. They have NO customer..."
- "horrible and I intentionally ordered it tWo size too big and it still didn't fit..."
- "1 of 2 dental implants fell out somehow..implants suppose to hold in my upper denture just came out......"
- "On Sept. 2014 I placed an order and paid 50% ( required)of total payment to Phoenix Woodworking (Cascade ID) for a bedroom set which was supposed to be delivered in..."