Tempe, Arizona

This was my first Tractor I purchased . Prior to the purchase I never heard of AZ Tractor.

I cannot say enough about the service I got with my from AZ TRACTOR in March 2015.

The tractor that was delivered was exactly as Jack described to me over the phone before the purchase.

The tractor starts right up runs great . Had no problem with the Tractor. The power steering is really great.

However:

I had a hydraulic issues with my front end loader. Hydraulic fluid was leaking from the Joy Stick.

I called Jack at AZ Tractor and informed him about the Hydraulic leaking problem.

Jack told me that he will send Don out the next day to fix the leak. I made arrangement with Don to come at a time that I was home. I wanted to be at my house when he came over in order to learn how to fix a Hydraulic leaking problem.

Don showed me step by step of what he was doing in order to identify where the leak was and how to stop the leak.

I can not tell you enough how much I appreciated the education I got from Don.

Don replaced the O rings, and checked for leaks. No leaks. I was happy with the service I got.

Problem solved.

Not So Fast:

After about an hour of using the tractor, the hydraulic leak reappeared.

I called Don to inform him about the leak reappearing as before.

He told me that it would be two day's before he can come over and check it out due to other commitments.

No problem I said.

Two days later Don called and let me know he was coming over. It was raining and I told him that if he wants to he could postpone to another day when it was not raining. After all he had to drive about 60 miles to get to my house. Don said he wants to get the job done. Again it was an O ring problem. Don replaced all the O rings in the Joy Stick. No leaks

Problem solved:

Not So Fast:

After about an hour of using the tractor, the hydraulic leak reappeared I called Don to inform him about the leak reappearing as before.

Don told me that he is ordering a Joy Stick assembly and that would take about a week to get it. OK, I said.

About a week later Don came over and installed the replacement Joy stick assembly. After 5 Hours of tractor time, no leaks.

Problem solved

The end.

Thing don't always work as expected, however if reasonable people respond to rather then react to situations,

that goes a long way in the solving for a solution of problems.

I would recommend Arizona Tractor to anyone looking for a tractor.

Thank you Jack, Don and Don's Associate

Richard Arizona

Review about: Positive Experience.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Good customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Arizona Tractor Sales?

Submit review

Comments

Phillip

Thank you for taking the time to post a good review. People need to know the good as well as the bad about a company. When people get screwed they are always quick to post something negative, but the positive stuff fades away with no recognition.

I'm glad you took the time to tell a happy story too.

#1019692

Very nice to hear of great customer service, and commitment.I will be looking towards making a tractor purchase in the very near future for my Seligman ranch.

Az Tractor Sales will be my first starting point.Thank you for sharing this review.

Michael Anderson