Ariens - This lawn tractor is nothing more than JUNK!!!

64 of 138 Ariens reviews

I bought a new Ariens Lawn tractor 46cut 22horse power on 7/17/13 from Home Depot in Jackson Tn.Took over two weeks to get it in and ones I finally got it, I should have known, not to take it home after seeing the one outside on display with the transmission broke down.

I then took my new mower home and had it a month when the reverse broke. I then called them about it and liked to have never got my money back from Home Depot. I found this sight from a service guy that worked on the lawn tractors for Home Depot. He told me I should take this lawn tractor back ASAP but they will not hold up.

I then had to threaten the management that I was going to drive the piece of junk up inside their store. Then they finally gave my money back and I told them I would never buy anything from them again and how much junk that the Areins mower was. Out of the whole process I never ones got a phone call from anyone in management. They had nothing but lies.

The store manager was nothing more then a coward. I told them they should be fired they have no clue what it is like to be a store manager. How ever, there was one guy that came to help me out.

Can not remember his name but I do know he was a young Mexican guy.I told him he should be the manager of the store.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had an experience with Ariens? Submit review ›
Helpful? 6 Yes 6 14 No 14
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
64 of 138 Ariens reviews

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.