Los Angeles, California

I went to arco store #42755 carwash twice and my car came out dirty both times.The cashier refuse to give me a refund and told me that the manager would do the same thing.

I asked to speak with the manager and the cashier went in the store but came back out and said the manager said the same thing. I told ger i wanted to speak with the manager and she told me that the manager will not be in until monday. This is saturday.

Im confused.No manager around and cashiers telling me she spoke with her by phone.

Review about: Carwash Canopies.

1.1
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Arco Car Washing
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Arco?

Comments

2016 Fleetwood Rv Jamboree Rv Review from Denver, Colorado Fleetwood RV "2016 fleetwood jamboree sport 26 foot. Was to be my retirement home. Purchased march 31st 2016. To date Sept 4 3016 have been nowhere. Lots of small issues initially then..." Read more Nissan Usa - Trade in Value disguised as a Buyback for known corroded Strut Mount defect Nissan Usa "I purchased a Nissan Pathfinder New form Nissan. Based on my experience with a previous certified pre owned Nissan that I retired after 237K miles, I expected more that 133K..." Read more Thor Motor Coach - Thor ACE first RV Last RV Thor Motor Coach "So here is the story of the RV we purchased from the shysters at Camping World. We purchased a 2015 Thor ACE. Started off super excited and it all went..." Read more Us Engine Production - 6.5L Chevy diesel leaking coolant into crankcase. Us Engine Production "In march of 2014 I ordered a remanufactured 6.5 chevy diesel longblock from US Engines in New York. They shipped it promtly and I installed it in my 1993 pickup...." Read more Rosewholesale - Did not receive package Rosewholesale "Placed my first order with rosewholesale on Feb 12th, 2017 and to date, May 23, 2017 I have not received my package. I have contacted them, opened several tickets but..." Read more Roca Labs - Don Kar Juravin and his amazing invention Roca Labs "Hey everyone I am using the Roca Labs regimen from 1 week and this amazing invention of Don Karl Juravin has helped me loose 10 lbs in just 7 days..." Read more Bloomex Flowers - Bloomex delivers dead flowers Bloomex Flowers "Ordered roses for my elderly mother for Mothers Day, paid extra to have them delivered the day before. The arrived late in the evening on Mothers Day so wasted the..." Read more Regency Furniture - Damage furniture that they dont take the blame Regency Furniture "I waited 1month for all my furniture which i bought dining set, sofa or living room chair with ottoman, bedframe and side table. The driver was so nice and looks..." Read more