I went to arco store #42755 carwash twice and my car came out dirty both times.The cashier refuse to give me a refund and told me that the manager would do the same thing.
I asked to speak with the manager and the cashier went in the store but came back out and said the manager said the same thing. I told ger i wanted to speak with the manager and she told me that the manager will not be in until monday. This is saturday.
Im confused.No manager around and cashiers telling me she spoke with her by phone.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "We purchased an enclosed cargo trailer manufactured by forest river, inc. We have towed this trailer about 3,000 miles and took delvery in November 2010. The roof is separating..."
- "Original car, perfect condition - almost new. Never see snow or rain. Very little damage to front bumper, but impact damage reverse gear in automatic trans. The evaluation -..."
- "Setting out to buy a new 5th Wheel RV? It was a close call between the Forest River Cardinal Brand and the Open Range 3x model - both seemed very..."
- "It started off on a good note whereby I spoke with Michele La Flesch, the Executive Project Manager/Showroom Manager (Michele.Laflesch@ClosetFactory.com) (Office Phone: 310-516-7500 x240 & Cellular Phone: 310-404-8225)..."
- "hello! my name is iqunelda white. i am a new proud parent of a now 7 month old baby girl! in October of 2009 i was contacted by a..."
- "Moss motto 'Your home is our business' should be follow by 'It will cost you until you leave' because your home is clearly not yours but theirs & you are..."
- "Went to the mac store in the westfield at Stratford. When i got to the till the lady that served me was so rude loads of attiude and couldnt be..."
- "Hi i placed a order at 6:00pm today on December 2nd and the rep told me it will be about 20-30 minute wait for my order,i went to Dominos pizza..."
- "These outfitters should be shut down due to unsafe practices and placing the public at risk. There place of business is in shambles, failing practically every code, they don't require..."