UNFORTUNATELY they are doing business under several names the company I had the unfortunate fate to deal with was Architectural Depot, that's http://www.architecturaldepot.com/ the other company they are doing business as is http://www.pacificcolumns.com/
We placed an order on 9/19/16, paid an additional 75 dollars to expedite. What a joke, that still takes over a month. Received a package from FedEx freight that was so poorly packaged the entire shipment was destroyed. I had contractors on site the following day to install columns that were not there which cost additional money.
After calling the company to get an understating on how long a replacement would be I finally gave up after three repeated tries and told them to cancel the order. They are now still trying to ship me columns after my contractor built custom columns. They have billed my card even though I have no product. I am now having to go through the dispute process. Avoid both of these companies at all costs.
Terrible to non-existent customer service and management all the way up to the operation team. Do not do business with either company. Avoid Pacific Columns and Architectural Depot. The whole "customer service" and operations team should be retrained or replaced.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Privacy and Data Security|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
- Site and selection of products
What I disliked
- Customer service
- Lack of communication
You May Also Like
- " I am writing because I am having an issue that needs urgent attention. I am a customer of Aliexpress.com and have made many purchases with no issues up until..."
- "I bought what I thought was an authentic Chanel purse & I received a knock off. I was insulted that the *** shop owner from 2HAUTE2HANDLE thought they could slip..."
- "I ordered a "MANGO BAG" last January 28, 2016 thru Lazada. My item was delivered yesterday morning (February 1). I was really disappointed with the item I bought. I messaged the..."
- "I placed an order from Avenue.com on October 7th and when I received it, one of the sandals was missing a stone. I returned the sandals and waiting 2..."
- "I went with the drive thru for breakfast at around 9:30am. Wanted a Bacon, Egg, and Cheese Bagel with the Breakfast Sauce on the side. Then I had to have..."
- "This the third time I tried Steak and Shake and I refuse to go back. Service is exceptionally slow and of poor quality. The food is nothing special...."
- "I stopped in for my regular 3000 mile oil change and of course they did the usually upsale. Normally I try to do one additional thing each time, this time..."
- "I have just resolved a month-long battle to get my (partially) repaired phone returned. • I accepted Elite’s quote for repair on 03/11 and on 04/11 delivered it to the local..."
- "I have recently purchased 128GB "FASTER" brand memory cards, 8 in total, over 4 separate orders @ a cost of $17.99 ea. The problem is that ALL of these memory..."