Architecturaldepot - Avoid at all costs

1 of 2 Architecturaldepot reviews

UNFORTUNATELY they are doing business under several names the company I had the unfortunate fate to deal with was Architectural Depot, that's http://www.architecturaldepot.com/ the other company they are doing business as is http://www.pacificcolumns.com/

We placed an order on 9/19/16, paid an additional 75 dollars to expedite. What a joke, that still takes over a month. Received a package from FedEx freight that was so poorly packaged the entire shipment was destroyed. I had contractors on site the following day to install columns that were not there which cost additional money.

After calling the company to get an understating on how long a replacement would be I finally gave up after three repeated tries and told them to cancel the order. They are now still trying to ship me columns after my contractor built custom columns. They have billed my card even though I have no product. I am now having to go through the dispute process. Avoid both of these companies at all costs.

Terrible to non-existent customer service and management all the way up to the operation team. Do not do business with either company. Avoid Pacific Columns and Architectural Depot. The whole "customer service" and operations team should be retrained or replaced.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Privacy and Data Security
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

• What I liked
    • Site and selection of products
    • Prices
  • What I disliked
    • Quality
    • Customer service
    • Packing
    • Shipping
    • Lack of communication

Reason of review:
Non-existant customer service, poor packing and delivery
Preferred solution:
Full refund
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Review category
Auctions and Internet Stores
review #951497

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Architecturaldepot? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
1 of 2 Architecturaldepot reviews

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Architecturaldepot.
Filing a new complaint about
×