Update by user Oct 01, 2013

THOMAS MUCCIFORI, ESQUIRE

Original review posted by user Oct 01, 2013

We have to protect society from these types of people.A man should be able to get divorced and still be able to afford food for himself afterwards.These loser abusers of power!!

Scumbags PLANNED and had me SERVED in front of my daughter and family for VISITATION PICKUP after trying at the Jewish Community Center.

Prey on people and the courtrooms are "hometown" playgrounds. Nice job Bill Thompson and Drew Burach the "Bill Captain". Arthur Sklar and Michaell Sklar orchestrated this catastrophe. $260,000 Bill!

Against a bankrupt ex husband. BRAVO!!!

Levine Staller Chan Sklar At Atlantic City NJ .Archer and Greiner Haddonfield NJ Michael Sklar Arthur Sklar William Thompson Drew Burach Thomas Muccifori hitman for unethicals!!!

Review about: Divorce Lawyer.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Archer And Greiner?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Euclin Gomes is a scammer Euclin Gomes "This man took my friend money over $100,000. to represent her in court. He turned around and took a bribe $ from the people she was fighting. Then lied to..." Read more The McMillan Law Firm La Mesa Scott McMillan Attorney The Mcmillan Law Firm "Scott McMillan La Mesa Attorney , www.mcmillanlaw.us 4670 Nebo Drive, was found to be a vexatious litigant. A vexatious litigant is ‘”The constant suer…'" (In re Kinney (2011) 201 Cal.App.4th..." Read more I Would Not Hire, Nor Recommend Arbitration Mediation Conciliation Center! No Way! A Big Scam And RipOff! Arbitration Mediation Conciliation Center "I had an Arbitration Meeting with Mr. Thomas Craigo very recently in November of 2016 against Pro Comfort Air Systems and we were in his office for nearly two full..." Read more Law Office Of Charles A Messina - Do not hire - charles messina - buffalo divorce attorney - 716-980-1959 Law Office Of Charles A Messina "I hired Chuck Messina for a divorce. It was a nightmare. He dragged my case forever by creating false problems and giving me false hope. Charles Messina ended up making..." Read more Luminess Air - Bottles spilling airbrush unit broke after less than a year Luminess Air "I have had issues with the makeup bottles I had to buy my own bottles because the originals were breaking and when I shook the contents with the caps on..." Read more Doordash - Did not pick up order Doordash "This happens every single time my customers are not satisfied the orders always late my food is not to our standards by the time it's delivered consequently I'm losing customers..." Read more Oklahoma Natural Gas made a mess ... Oklahoma Natural Gas "A guy whos truck # is 66730 came out to shut off the gas to the house next to me and made a mess of my plants ''my cactus'' and..." Read more Dhgate - I bought an umbrella Dhgate "I bought an umbrella . Umbrella bright . Umbrella beautiful and high quality . The spokes of the umbrella are made of steel . The fabric of the umbrella, medium..." Read more