Arcadia Financial - What the ***?

1 of 5 Arcadia Financial reviews

How is Arcadia Financial a lienholder of my Dodge van I purchased in 2003?I paid that car off a long, long time ago.

I never used Arcadia to finance this vehicle. What is going on? I checked CyberDriveIllinois and found this out just today. Do I need to request the title from them?

My ex wife has been driving the van for the past 7-8 years. and wants the title transferred to her.

I'm going to have her follow up on this and God help you, she will not quit until you guys have given us the title back.(I'm speaking to you, Arcadia, not the fine folks who have put together this website for our ranting.)

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Lien On Car
Review category
Financial Services
review #826780

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Arcadia Financial? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 2 No 2
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
1 of 5 Arcadia Financial reviews

Jul 21, 2016 #1188089 Lutherville Timonium, Maryland, United States

We were trying to donate our old car and needed to get a duplicate title. We were told it still has a lien on it through this company. WTH? This car was purchased brand new back in 2000. It was paid for a VERY LONG TIME AGO!! Now we have to try and get a release for the vehicle. All of this trouble just to donate a 16 year old car to a veterans charity. Ugh!

rollo2016

Apr 09, 2016 #1142060

When the loan was paid off, they didn't release the lien. Happens all the time. Contact them and provide them with any info they need in order to release the lien. Any good finance company will release it. Again, don't take it personally. It happens.

Jan 18 #1272852 Malvern, Arkansas, United States

I am having the same problem
2001 truck. Arcadia financial had been sold 2 times I can't get in touch with anyone.. the truck had been paid off over 12 years ago and now the DMV is saying there is a Lien , and I can't get in touch to get this fixed. Is there anyone out there who can help?!

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.