Reisterstown, Maryland

I just took My cat to Negolas Ark Veterinary Hospital, and I am mortified.I thought my cat was going in to get spayed because we thought that she was a girl.

I get a phone call during the surgery to find out that Dr. Negola could not find the tubes. He told me that it looked like my cat had a scar at the umbilicus. I told hime that there was no way because we got her from friends at 8wks.

He ended up doing a larger cut to explore HIS abdomen. He calls me back, chuckles, and says, oh, I found the problem, it's a boy. My heart sank. I tried to ask him questions, and he blew me off, raising his voice as to not let me speak.

I finally told him, fine, I am coming to get my cat. I get there, and another loud mouthed woman totally blew me off when I asked her how often this type of mistake happened, and proceeded to make a joke telling me that I now have an Eddie (my cats name was Eva) No one would talk to me. Shouldn't the vet check for right site, cat, and gender before starting surgery?? I wanted to break down, and cry.

I would not recommend this place to my worst enemy.Stay away

Read more: http://www.rateitall.com/rc-7252354.aspx#ixzz0sxrpVH28

Review about: Cat.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Arc Veterinary Hospital?

Comments

I have used Dr.Negola and his practice since 1980 for my cats and never had a bad experience.

He is Board certified and caring and I sought him out when I got my latest cats to be sure they got good care...That's been my experience over the years.

concerned person

This happend with another negligent vet named Connie who was ultimately raked over the coals by the state board. You should report this to the State Vet Board