I went to the post office in Jackson, New Jersey today (February 12, 2013). A guy driving a truck belonging to Aqua Solutions, LLC decided that he was going to illegally park his truck in the post office parking lot. After illegally parking his truck in front of the drive-up mailboxes, the truck driver then went in to the post office. He was in the post office for several minutes. This illegal parking prevented other drivers from reaching the drive-up mailboxes. This illegal parking also prevented several people from being able to back out of their parking spots. This company inconvenienced dozens of its neighbors and created a hazardous condition.
Michael Glaser owns this company. Michael Glaser and his company are located at 25 Twin Oaks Court in Jackson, New Jersey 08527. The license number for this company is 13VH02364600. I called the NJ Division of Consumer Affairs. There have been two complaints filed against Aqua Solutions (aka Michael Glaser) in recent years. In September of 2010, a consumer filed a complaint with the state complaining of an unsatisfactory repair. In August of 2011, another person filed a complaint with the state complaining of a billing dispute. This company is run by a bunch of inconsiderate, unethical scumbags. If you want to complain against this company, call the NJ Division of Consumer Affairs at (973) 504-6200.
The e-mail address for Aqua Solutions, LLC is Mike@aquasolutionllc.com . Please tell him not to park his trucks illegally. Thank you.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Home Construction and Repair
You May Also Like
- "hello to everyone here I wish there would be somekind of class action suite against them there are complaints everywhere my story is I bought a home from clayton homes..."
- "We have foundation problems inside and out. Electrical problems. Plumbing problems. Leaks. Had to replace AC unit b/c they put one 1 ton too small for our size home which..."
- "After 5 years the structure of the so called QUALITY home is starting to rotten (door frame on back door, design balcony on main entry), questionable roof construction, VERY questionable..."
- "My wife and I were traveling and attempted to use the tv.xfinity.com feature - unfortunately, after logging in, I kept getting error when trying to play recordings/tv/ondemand/anything - I called..."
- "I had the same experience as others: Signed up for a free trial, sent one fax and then noticed my account had been charged a fee for membership the next..."
- "Could somebody help me retrieve the first fourteen digits on my credit card please? I have not seen my card for a month and I need help to remember my..."
- "Applied Behr Deck Over to new deck following instructions to the letter. 1 year later it is peeling in stripsThis year it is even worse. . We didn't even put..."
- "A recent Amazon order was recorded as being delivered. The confirmation says "The delivery was signed by FRONT DOOR". Sadly the package was not delivered to my front door nor..."
- "Two days in a row I was shopping for a VZW RAZR in white at wirefly.com and a revolving price in red next to the phone picture stopped at $45.62..."