Jackson, New Jersey

I went to the post office in Jackson, New Jersey today (February 12, 2013). A guy driving a truck belonging to Aqua Solutions, LLC decided that he was going to illegally park his truck in the post office parking lot. After illegally parking his truck in front of the drive-up mailboxes, the truck driver then went in to the post office. He was in the post office for several minutes. This illegal parking prevented other drivers from reaching the drive-up mailboxes. This illegal parking also prevented several people from being able to back out of their parking spots. This company inconvenienced dozens of its neighbors and created a hazardous condition.

Michael Glaser owns this company. Michael Glaser and his company are located at 25 Twin Oaks Court in Jackson, New Jersey 08527. The license number for this company is 13VH02364600. I called the NJ Division of Consumer Affairs. There have been two complaints filed against Aqua Solutions (aka Michael Glaser) in recent years. In September of 2010, a consumer filed a complaint with the state complaining of an unsatisfactory repair. In August of 2011, another person filed a complaint with the state complaining of a billing dispute. This company is run by a bunch of inconsiderate, unethical scumbags. If you want to complain against this company, call the NJ Division of Consumer Affairs at (973) 504-6200.

The e-mail address for Aqua Solutions, LLC is Mike@aquasolutionllc.com . Please tell him not to park his trucks illegally. Thank you.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Aqua Solutions?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion