I went to the post office in Jackson, New Jersey today (February 12, 2013). A guy driving a truck belonging to Aqua Solutions, LLC decided that he was going to illegally park his truck in the post office parking lot. After illegally parking his truck in front of the drive-up mailboxes, the truck driver then went in to the post office. He was in the post office for several minutes. This illegal parking prevented other drivers from reaching the drive-up mailboxes. This illegal parking also prevented several people from being able to back out of their parking spots. This company inconvenienced dozens of its neighbors and created a hazardous condition.
Michael Glaser owns this company. Michael Glaser and his company are located at 25 Twin Oaks Court in Jackson, New Jersey 08527. The license number for this company is 13VH02364600. I called the NJ Division of Consumer Affairs. There have been two complaints filed against Aqua Solutions (aka Michael Glaser) in recent years. In September of 2010, a consumer filed a complaint with the state complaining of an unsatisfactory repair. In August of 2011, another person filed a complaint with the state complaining of a billing dispute. This company is run by a bunch of inconsiderate, unethical scumbags. If you want to complain against this company, call the NJ Division of Consumer Affairs at (973) 504-6200.
The e-mail address for Aqua Solutions, LLC is Mike@aquasolutionllc.com . Please tell him not to park his trucks illegally. Thank you.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Home Construction and Repair
You May Also Like
- "AHP is wonderful at first. The office managed even took me out for beers and to discuss the house. All of that congeniality changed when we actually begin..."
- "Our shoddily constructed Lennar Home is located in The Woodlands area north of Houston. It is difficult to know where to begin with this review because there are so..."
- "We moved in 11 April 2014. LOVED our house although there were several things that were mentioned at our punch list that were flat out ignored (still, to this day..."
- "Applied Behr Deck Over to new deck following instructions to the letter. 1 year later it is peeling in stripsThis year it is even worse. . We didn't even put..."
- "Two days in a row I was shopping for a VZW RAZR in white at wirefly.com and a revolving price in red next to the phone picture stopped at $45.62..."
- "I purchased a Natuzzi sectional at Macy's 7 months ago. Within about 4 months the cushions started collapsing and the leather wrinkling. Where the recliner lays back it began rubbing..."
- "This website market's as an Australian website but it's managed by Systematic Trade Ltd in the U.K. No contact information or clear disclosure. They have 4 consistent "winners' who I..."
- " I ordered a T-shirt from TeeChip that was SUPPOSED to be supporting Democrats, I got a completely switched around shirt that supports Republican’s instead. It’s a pretty obvious color..."