Mountlake Terrace, Washington

Bought one of these things online to saver energy but all I got was cold water and increased energy use.The controller on the water heater is mounted so as to void the water heater warranty and the thermostat only works about 50 foot from the water heater.

The system is hard to install and the installation instructions are a joke.

This device is not safe and could cause damage to your water heater.Beyond that you or your children could receive electrical shocks if the water heater were to leak, all water heaters will leak at some point.

Then when I tried to return this abortion I could not even get a returned call.

Review about: Aqua Smart Thermostat.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $199
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Aqua Smart?

Submit review

Comments

Energy Saver
Lakeside, California, United States #794885

I read the advertisements for this gadget and it didn't sound like it would. I am glad I saw this review before buying.

Best Buy - Don't go near this place Best Buy "My wife’s Asus laptop screen started flickering 4 days before the warranty was up. This was the only stroke of luck in the whole scenario that follows. Checked the device..." Read more Walmart - One hour Guarantee Walmart "I purchased a 50-inch TV during the first shopping event at Walmart Thanksgiving Day for the one hour guarantee. Upon arriving home (2-hours away from the store), I entered..." Read more Ezbuy Malaysia Bad Service Ezbuy "I had been purchasing a Redmi Note 3 from ezbuy Malaysia (65daigou); placing the order on 3rd Aug 2016 and receive the phone on 13rd Aug 2016. Upon the reception..." Read more Nuwave Oven - Your Domes are doomed! Nuwave Oven "I'VE NEVER DROPED THIS DOME! I'VE CARED FOR IT SINCE PURCHASE. THE SPLITS IN THE DOME ARE FROM COOKING ONLY. I purchased my oven when you only received one for the..." Read more Amtrak - I was suppose to catch a train from Dwight il at 8:24 a train came pass at 8:30 but never stopped so called customer service to check the status of the rain they then told me that the train came at Amtrak "8:30 and departed at 8:32 but the only train that came pass didn't stop at all I'm very unhappy with this and I will not be using Amtrak anymore can..." Read more Canada Knives And Swords - I ordered, no reply, after 4 emails! Canada Knives And Swords "I ordered a Bowie Knife from "Canada Knives" and every time I check the site I find that the order is pending! I emails them for their specified email address..." Read more Viribright LED Light bulb must be used less then 3 hours day to guarante 3 year warranty Viribright "On the Viribright website it says:" Viribright’s LEDs are specially engineered and tested to last an astounding 25,000 hours. When operated 3 hours a day the Viribright LED can last..." Read more Clear Choice - Worst decision ever Clear Choice "This is junk dentistry, they don't fix any problems, they ignore what you tell them, and my mouth is much worse off than it was before I went to them...." Read more