Spring Grove, Illinois

Aqua is one of the most unethical companies I have encountered.Aqua cares more about the shareholders bottom line than the health and satisfaction of the consumer.

They care more about shareholders because there is nothing the consumer can do to eliminate Aqua from their homes except move. Aqua knows this, and plays that card well. The directors and Chiefs of Aqua America should be ashamed of themselves for their disengagement towards human life. They care little about the astronomical prices for yellow, sludge like water.

Water that ruins toilets, showers, and forces consumers to replace expensive filters far more often than standard practice.Walmart is a more ethical company than Aqua America!

Review #902027 is a subjective opinion of a user.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Aqua America?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Direct Energy - DERS online billing Direct Energy "Switched from paper billing to wireless billing. Login to few my bill was easy the first time. But after that I could not login anymore. Direct Energy's website showed this..." Read more Zerowater - Research, Research, Research Zerowater "I can't emphasize enough taking due diligence in researching before investing in the ongoing costs associated with these products. Case-in-point; my house contains two whole house filters 10microns & 5microns..." Read more Sheetz Bad K-1 Kerosene Sheetz "On August 29th 2014 I bought $125 of K-1 Kerosene for my indoor Kerosene heaters to start getting ready for winter.I had just put new wicks in my 3 heaters..." Read more Waste Management Commercial Waste Collection Review Waste Management "Lazy driver dropped my can in his truck didn't know I had cameras .Looked at my house and thought no one seen him and quickly got in his truck and..." Read more My Name Is Dori, I'm a Real Person that Encountered a Life Saving Treatment! Yes The Holistic Sanctuary saves lives, I know They Saved my Son! The Holistic Sanctuary "My name is Dori, I am a parent of a son that was cured by Johnny and his staff! This place is the real deal. Johnny the Healer and the..." Read more Freedompop - Unauthorized charges Freedompop "I signed up for the free trial. The fine print clearly said I would be charged 8.99 a month if I did not cancel the trial. I was later charged..." Read more Dhgate - Wrong color Dhgate " After ordering a jersey and receiving it, I discovered the color to be wrong and not as it was pictured, after contacting the seller and not reaching a conclusion,..." Read more CONSUMER ALERT: Roca Labs, Don Juravin and Gastric Bypass Alternative unveil new invention called the "Magic Night" pill Roca Labs "Consumers should be very, very careful when dealing with important health issues like weight control and seeking real medical professionals versus quack internet sales guys like Don Juravin a.k.a. (..." Read more