Udaipur, Rajasthan

BIGGEST FRAUD IN BPO ,KPO,FINANCE, ETC

THE CULPRIT MR MAHMUD KHAN WHO APPEARS TO BE GOOD ,GENUINE AND LOYAL WITH PEOPLE STATING THAT HE IS THE ONLY PERSON WHO WORKS VERY GENUINELY AND ON RIGHT PATH. BUT ME INKESH PARMAR HAD A BETTER EXPERIENCE OF MAINTAIN THE RELATIONSHIP WITH THEN AT THE END THEY SHOWED THEIR REAL FACE TO ME OF BEING A GOOD FRIEND THE *** ME BEYOND THE IMAGINATION. BELIEVE ME PEOPLE HE DEALS WITH ALL KIND OF PEOPLE NOW YOU THING WHAT I AM TRYING TO TELL YOU ALL KIND OF PEOPLES MEANS FROM CRIMINAL TO GOOD PEOPLES. I HAVE SEEN FROM MY EYES THE WAY HE DEALS WITH PEOPLE AND HOW IS HUMILIATE THEM. WELL THE WAY HE IS TALKING ON ME STATING I AM DOING FRAUD TO BE PRECISE ON IT LET ME CLARIFY AND ASK FROM MR MAHMUD KHAN.

MR MAHMUD KHAN VERY FIRST THING I NEED TO CLARIFY DO U HAVE ANY AGREEMENT WITH ZGLOBALSERVICES (PUNE) AS YOU ARE TELLING ME THAT I HAVE CHEATED 200 PEOPLE OR THE CENTER'S. LET ME SHARE A SMALL STORY LET PEOPLE ALSO UNDERSTAND WHAT HAPPENED BETWEEN US, I MEAN THE BUSINESS WE DONE WITH YOU.

MR REHAN KHAN HAD INTRODUCE MR RAFIQ ISMAIL KHAN THE BROTHER OF CULPRIT MAHMUD KHAN WHO HAD TO COME MEET ME IN MUMBAI WHERE WE DISCUSSED THE PROJECT AND I HAD GIVEN SOME ADVICE BEING FRESHER CENTER. WE HAD CHARGED OUR CONSULTING FEES FOR THEN SAME WHERE IT WAS EQUALLY SHARED BETWEEN CONSULTANTS. THE PROJECT WE DISCUSSED WITH MR RAFIQ ISMAIL KHAN HE WAS INTERESTED IN AND SAID THEY WANTED TO SIGNUP WHERE I TOLD THEM THAT FORM FILLING PROJECTS ARE BIT DIFFICULT TO MANAGE AND ACHIEVE THE QUALITY PARAMETERS WHERE MR RAFIQ KHAN SAID NO WE WILL DO IT AND YOU HELP US SO THIS IS HOW THE DEAL GOT FINALIZED WHERE I WILL BE AT THEIR CENTER WITH REHAN KHAN WHERE I HELPED THEM IN RECRUITMENT AND TRAINING MANAGEMENT TRAINING BUT WHAT WE FOUND THEIR WERE HAVING CLASHES BETWEEN THEM SELF AS A PARTNER'S. NON OF PARTNER'S WERE PROFESSIONAL AND HAD EXPERIENCE IN RUNNING A CALL CENTER THEY THOUGHT TO INVEST MONEY WITHOUT DOING ANYTHING WITH GOOD RETURNS. AFTER SETTING UP THEIR THINGS WE HAD COME BACK TO OUR PLACE AFTER HANDLING OVER THE MANAGEMENT TO THEM TO MANAGE THE PROJECT AFTER WHICH WE DON'T KNOW WHAT THEY DONE AND WHAT HAPPENED WITH THEIR PROJECT. AS A CONSULTANT WE DID WHAT EVER BEST WE COULD DO AND TRIED OUR BEST TO MAKE THEM SUCCSESFULL BUT THEY COULD NOT COMPLETE THE WORK ON TIME STILL CLIENT HAS ACCEPTED THE WORK AND THEY GOT QC REPORTS WHICH WAS VERY BAD. AFTER THAT MR RAFIQ KHAN AGAIN CONTACTED ME AND HE REQUESTED TO TALK TO CLIENT AND GIVE THEM CHANCE SO I HAD GIVEN REQUEST TO CLIENT WHERE I DID GIVEN THEM SAME PROJECT FROM DIFFERENT COMPANY NAME WHERE HE PROMISED HE WILL NEVER CALL ME IF AGAIN HE WILL NOT ABLE TO ACHIEVE BUT MY DEAR FRIENDS AGAIN THEM WERE FAILED AND THE QC REPORT HERE I AM SHARING IT.NOW AGAIN BREAKING HIS PROMISES MR RAFIQ KHAN AGAIN CALLED ME WHERE HE REQUESTED FOR A PROJECT THIS TIME I TOLD YOU NEED TO WORK ON VOICE BECAUSE YOU ARE UNABLE TO WORK ON FORM FILLING PROJECT. THERE FOR HE AGAIN DENIED AND SAID NO I WANT NON-VOICE PROJECT THEN AGAIN I TRIED AND GIVEN THEM A ONLINE DATA ENTRY PROJECT WHICH WAS AGAIN VERY EASY BUT THEY WERE FAILED THEIR ALSO I AM READY TO PROVIDE EACH AND EVERY PROOF THAT THEY WERE FAILED IN QUALITY AND UNABLE TO FULFILL THEIR COMMITMENTS. IN BOTH CASES THEY HAD DIRECT AGREEMENT WITH VENDOR WHERE I WORKED AS AN CONSULTANT. THERE FOR AGAIN TWIST IS YET TO COME AFTER WORKING ON PROJECT THEY WERE FAILED IN EVERYTHING SO MR RAFIQ ISMAIL KHAN STARTED OUTSOURCING BUSINESS TO COVER HIS LOSSES. WHERE HE GOT CONNECTED AGAIN WITH FAKE CLIENT WHO WAS FROM INDIA BUT SHOWED IT IN USA HE HAD STARTED OUTSOURCING HIS PROJECT KNOWINGLY THAT THIS PROJECT IS FAKE. HE CONTACTED THE BIGGEST FRAUD MR SAMI ANSARI FROM HYDERABAD WHO STARTED OUTSOURCING BUSINESS AS A PARTNER WHERE MR SAMI ANSARI HAD RECRUITED MANY CENTER'S ACROSS THE INDIA WHERE THEY STARTED CHARGING 5,00,000/- PER 10 SEATS WHERE THEY HAD TAKEN ALMOST 25,00,000/- AND EQUALLY SHARED BETWEEN THEM THEN MR SAMI ANSARI DISSAPPERED AND MR RAFIQ KHAN OFF COURSE HE WAS IN SAFER SIDE HE NEVER GOT IN PICTURE NOW I HAVE RESEARCHED OF THIS WHERE I HAVE CENTER'S WHO HAD BEEN CHEATED BY SAMI ANSARI AND MR RAFIQ KHAN INDIRECTLY. NOW AGAIN HE WAS IN LOSS AFTER STARTED OUTSOURCING BECAUSE NON OF THE CENTER'S GOT THEIR PAYMENTS AND STARTED ABUSING WITH THIS PEOPLE.MR RAFIQ KHAN WERE OUTSOURCING PDF TO DOC CONVERSION PROCESS .

MY DEAR CONSULTANTS AND CENTER'S AFTER ALL THIS HIS ELDER BROTHER DON'T KNOW HIS NAME BUT MR RAFIQ AND MAHMUD KHAN HAD TAKEN MONEY FROM THEIR ELDER BROTHER FOR STARTING THEIR BUSINESS AND ALL OF THEM MR RAFIQ KHAN AND MAHMUD KHAN HAS SHOWN MY NAME AS A DEFAULTER FOR THEIR ALL BUSINESS FAULTS AND WRONG DECISIONS WHERE HIS BROTHER CAUGHT ME IN FAULT THINK WHAT THIS GUYS NEVER TALKED ABOUT MONEY FOR ALMOST 2 YEARS THIS BUSINESS HAPPENED IN 2011 NOV AFTER WHICH THEY NEVER CALLED ME ASKED ME THAT THIS IS YOUR FAULT AGAIN IN 2012 MR RAFIQ KHAN INVITED ME HIS MARRIAGE FUNCTION IN NAGAUR RAJASTHAN BUT DUE TO SOME PERSONAL ISSUES I NEVER WENT THEIR BUT AFTER THAT MR RAFIQ KHAN AGAIN REQUESTED ME FOR SETTING UP HIS CENTER NOW THIS WAS NEW COMPANY APROVIZ SOLUTIONS PVT LTD WHERE THEIR PREVIOUS COMPANY NAME WAS DOLPHIN WHERE THEY HAD CHEATED THEIR OWN PARTNER'S WHERE THEIR PARTNER'S CONDITION CAME TO THE SITUATION WHERE THEY HAD TO SHUT DOWN THE COMPANY AND MR RAFIQ KHAN APPEARS TO BE A GOOD GUY AND HIS CULPRIT BROTHER MR MAHMUD KHAN APPEARS TO BE GENUINE GUY BUT MY DEAR FRIENDS THIS GUYS ARE NOT GOOD TO DEAL WITH THEY WILL PUT BLAMES ON ANY ONE FOR THEIR BUSINESS FAULTS AND WRONG DECISIONS.

LAST BUT NOT THE LIST ZGHLOBALSERVICES IS OWED BY ME INKESH PARMAR.

THE COMPANY IS HAS MENTIONED ABOUT AC TECHNO WINGS ITS NOT OWED BY ME I AM NOT AT ALL A PARTNER OF THIS COMPANY. MR MAHMUD KHAN IF YOU GOT LEGAL PROOF ABOUT THIS COMPANY THAT I AM PARTNER IS THIS COMPANY KINDLY SHOW US HERE BECAUSE PEOPLE TRUST ON LEGAL PROOF'S AND PAPERS NIT BLUDY TALKS.

ORAKLE INFO TECH AGAIN YOU ARE WRONG MY CULPRIT FRIEND SHOW US LEGAL PROOF ABOUT IT OTHERWISE THIS ALL COMPANIES ARE PUTTING DEFORMATION CASE AGAINST YOU.

AIMS OUTSOURCING NO WHERE CONCERN HERE I AM NOT ALL CONCERN WITH THIS COMPANY SHOW US AGAIN LEGAL PAPER'S IF YOU DON'T HAVE KINDLY SHUT YOUR MOUTH AND BE QUITE.

HERE IF I SHARE WHAT KIND PEOPLE YOU DEAL WITH YOU WILL DIRECTLY GO BEHIND THE BARS MR MAHMUD

KHAN.

CURRENTLY RUNNING TECH SUPPORT CAMPAIGN ONE OF THE BIGGEST SCAM IN THIS INDUSTRY AFTER CHEATING HUMILIATING PEOPLE HEY WANT TO WORK SILENTLY WITHOUT ANY HEADACHE. YOU WILL HAVE TO PAY FOR MAHMUD KHAN NOW I WILL NOT LET IT GO EASILY IF EVEN I WANT TO FACE YOU IN COURT I WILL FACE YOU I WAS QUITE FOR LONG TIME AND YOU KEPT ON TALKING ABOUT ME YOU THOUGHT I AM SCARED BUT THINGS ARE NOT IN YOUR COURT NOW ITS IN MY COURT.

THERE FOR I AM REQUESTING ALL CONSULTANT AND CENTER'S NOT TO DEAL WITH THEM AND NEVER TRY TO LISTEN TO THEM.

MR MAHMUDH KHAN AND MR RAFIQ KHAN IS SURELY GOING BEHIND THE BARS.

THANKS

INKESH PARMAR

Review about: Brokerage.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Aproviz Solutions?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.