I've also had issues with this company, I had a 24 month contract with them I haven't seen the advertisement at all I have been into the local resturant where my advertisement is in their menus and they are using different menus!12 months on I have had £104 taken from my account from appy ppl (payment for advertising) they say, so I queried this because I paid for the 24 months upfront.
They told me over the telephone that
it's payment for the third year and if I had of wanted to cancel I should have cancelled within the first 10 months and now because it has gone over that I have to pay over £350.The man who came out to see me was also very aggressive towards me and I felt I had no choice but to sign the contract!
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Being ripped off
You May Also Like
- "I was looking to get a fishing lure subscription as a gift for the holidays and i stumbled across a website called Lucky Tackle Box. I looked on their website..."
- "I ordered a bag of $100 face value dimes and it came in paper rolls. Upon opening these rolls for review I found 17 or 20 rolls had 2-4 similar..."
- "Ordered a pair of sunglasses, they sent the wrong pair will not give my money back. They blame their dispatch, whatever that means. They won't accept responsibility. They just want..."
- " I purchased the above nail strengthener to help my finger nails as they were splitting and my other nails had long ridges in them. After using the above product on..."
- "I purchase this ring and within 3 months found it had chipped, I returned to Earnest Jones where I was told the ring would need to sent off to their..."
- "I spent over 20 minutes with a brothers online support person who told me to take out the toner--remove it from the drum-replace it-go online for various information-do various procedures..."
- " I went to krispy Kreme in yakima washington bought a dozen of doughnuts and 1 day later noticed there were maggots , There was a maggot on the last..."
- "I purchased a Natuzzi sectional at Macy's 7 months ago. Within about 4 months the cushions started collapsing and the leather wrinkling. Where the recliner lays back it began rubbing..."