Appsbee Solutions - AppsBee is a fraud company
Appsbee was handling my project. They took 100% money for the project by force but Appsbee did not complete my project. I sent mails to them at least 10-12 times, but I did not get any proper reply. Each and every time Jay and Sam cheated me. Appsbee stole my money and project. Jay and Sam is mind master of all fraud cases. Many times, I requested them to refund my money but they did not get me seriously…for this reason, I am using the complaint board.
Stay away from AppsBee and the cheaters Jay-Sam. They are dangerous.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Web Design
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "So here it is 1am, I'm still up watching netflix, while also downloading app updates, computer updates, and downloading iTunes music. I wake up the next morning and here..."
- "I cancelled my service early because the price for satellite service had gone up dramatically. I was always happy with the reception and service but the price became prohibitive. They..."
- "I was sitting at my desk and doing my monthly bills and I noticed a bill from Sirius Radio was due on the 15th well I due my bills on..."
- "My Paypal account has been limited and paypal does'nt allow to withdraw money in Qatar, more than 180 days have been passed but i cannot get my money Hello My..."
- "We ordered a shower finish trim kit from KB kitchen and Bath. It took 3 weeks to get. It took us a little longer to finish to tile in the..."
- "Borealis Face Cream was next to useless. If you fall in with a team of folks, you may pick up their Skin Care habits. Send me an email if you're..."
- "I was just about to pay for the shipping of my free 14 day trial of Peak Life Prostate and then I read the Terms on the ordering page, you..."
- "Placed an order with little credit,therefore.I was requested a deposit of half the order cost. Paid for the item in advance a Craftan 14.95 that cost me 22.59 with all..."
- "I am SO angry right now. I have 4 pictures I took immediately after getting my book from the mailbox. The package is totally RIPPED open. My book is torn,..."