Appsbee Solutions - AppsBee is a fraud company
Appsbee was handling my project. They took 100% money for the project by force but Appsbee did not complete my project. I sent mails to them at least 10-12 times, but I did not get any proper reply. Each and every time Jay and Sam cheated me. Appsbee stole my money and project. Jay and Sam is mind master of all fraud cases. Many times, I requested them to refund my money but they did not get me seriously…for this reason, I am using the complaint board.
Stay away from AppsBee and the cheaters Jay-Sam. They are dangerous.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Web Design
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "So here it is 1am, I'm still up watching netflix, while also downloading app updates, computer updates, and downloading iTunes music. I wake up the next morning and here..."
- "The company charges you $90.00 a year and promises you if you get the premium membership you will have a better chance of being cast in a Hollywood movie which..."
- "Started in May 2nd 2016. Services intermittent. Called in spoke with Dana Smith. Was advices problem was with old equipment. I agreed to newer equipments and higher speeds. May 9th,..."
- "Over the last three months my head has been left spinning trying to first inquire, then complain and finally to "educate" the people who answer the phone at Express Scripts...."
- "You may have seen the ads stream across your social media accounts about some celebrity losing their job because they lost weight (Melissa McCarthy, for example) and all because they..."
- "I was making my travel reservations on Cheapoair for my trip to Boston- Athens, Athens-Santorini and Santorini-Athens and Athens-Bos. As I had to make separate reservations Bos-Athens-Bos, Athens-Santorini-Athens for the..."
- "I am mobility impaired and often use the Target riding cart for my shopping. At checkout, the cashier loaded my items on the belt and after purchase, repacked the bags..."
- "I purchased $4000 worth of furniture at Rooms To Go. Two months later one of lamps tipped over and broke into many pieces. I am so surprised at how easily..."
- "I've been getting calls for the last few days about a loan I had taken out with AWL. First Michelle Batemen calls with the same script as Patrick Stern claiming..."