Appsbee Solutions - AppsBee is a fraud company
Appsbee was handling my project. They took 100% money for the project by force but Appsbee did not complete my project. I sent mails to them at least 10-12 times, but I did not get any proper reply. Each and every time Jay and Sam cheated me. Appsbee stole my money and project. Jay and Sam is mind master of all fraud cases. Many times, I requested them to refund my money but they did not get me seriously…for this reason, I am using the complaint board.
Stay away from AppsBee and the cheaters Jay-Sam. They are dangerous.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Web Design
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "4 years ago we started with Century Link in Las Vegas. Loved it. Had Prism TV. Loved it as well. Moved to Florida and immediately called Century Link. Found out..."
- "I decided to sell my old Iphone 4S and came upon the CashforIphone web site. After submitting information about my phone, model, RAM size, condition, etc. the site came..."
- "I was charged without notice, and went I went to sign in my email address was invalid, so I was charged for a service I can't even use.Spoke to customer..."
- "After jumping though hoops to get the job I was ready for my first paycheck. I knew my direct deposit wouldn't be on for another week so i called..."
- "I had seen so many glowing reviews of this product and decided I would take the risk and try it out. I was not looking to pay 350 dollars for..."
- "My husband and I visited a Lumber Liquidators store on 10/25/14 in response to an advertisement. The advertised "deal" was already gone, and we were given a sample of..."
- "Choxi ripped me off for over 100.00! I kept asking when my items would be shipped and would receive replies from their 'customer service' dept., saying they were doing everything..."
- "And here are the large fries that she got after going back......"
- "This company offers drop shipping on their sites so you can sell their items on e-Bay.com and the items never sells, all crappy stuff. You call them to cancel and..."