Appsbee Solutions - AppsBee is a fraud company
Appsbee was handling my project. They took 100% money for the project by force but Appsbee did not complete my project. I sent mails to them at least 10-12 times, but I did not get any proper reply. Each and every time Jay and Sam cheated me. Appsbee stole my money and project. Jay and Sam is mind master of all fraud cases. Many times, I requested them to refund my money but they did not get me seriously…for this reason, I am using the complaint board.
Stay away from AppsBee and the cheaters Jay-Sam. They are dangerous.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Web Design
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "One of the worst communication company in terms of their service, promise and commitments. I asked Frontier to changer their service to $84.99 triple play with 75/75 internet, HD preferred..."
- "I agree 100% HGTV is for the rich does not represent the average or the poor of the USA. I'm 90 years old have written called begged HGTV to help..."
- "Hello! I am reporting from Cleveland, Ohio and I was introduced to the ACN opportunity by my girlfriends parents, Corey and Tonya Anderson. I visited their home at Thanksgiving to..."
- "Bought a iPhone 6 128gb for 749.99 with fees came out to 800$ even had to do a down payment of 73 and some change. A month and a half..."
- "I pay about $100 per month to get 75mbs down / 35mbs up speeds from Verizon FIOS. They don't deliver what they say they will.This tool is what Verizon..."
- "I was just about to pay for the shipping of my free 14 day trial of Peak Life Prostate and then I read the Terms on the ordering page, you..."
- "I purchased an engine for a little over $2k for son's 2005 my Jeep. Was told by Tom and their website that engine came with a warranty. 17,000 miles (..."
- "ORDER NO. 393763199 Placed an order since Nov. 27. Been waiting for almost a week for the items to arrive. 2 items were said to have been shipped but still..."
- "These outfitters should be shut down due to unsafe practices and placing the public at risk. There place of business is in shambles, failing practically every code, they don't require..."