Appliances Connection - Review in Appliances and Electronics category from Mcminnville, Tennessee

27 of 150 Appliances Connection reviews

Appliances Connection

Isn't this table gorgeous? I thought so too! On June 1st I purchased a media console table which was shown to be in stock. Yay! Then..the slew of emails started. Your ETA is July 8th!

What?!?!? I was angry. But, I loved this piece, so I patiently waited. As my ETA date neared, I got ANOTHER email. A NEW ETA for July 11th. I was annoyed, but just 3 little days right? I was sent this odd email stating I HAD TO BE HOME for the delivery & that I *might* be getting a phone call from the delivery guy. I waited, no call. I was scared I was going to miss my delivery, so I call AppliancesConnection - Appliancesconnection.com Reviews and waited on hold. I was #2 in line...Until they hung up on me. I called back & then was caller #8.

Finally, Jason answered & even though he had zero reasons why my ETA's kept changing, he reassured me my piece would be shipping out from the Jofran Warehouse on the 13th, Hurray! My credit card was even charged, so they meant business.

Except not really.

Today, I received a new ETA of July 22. I cancelled.

I regret the time I wasted. My initial gut instinct said to cancel due to them not being honest about it being on back order. Then, I began reading reviews. This happens a lot. Well, not anymore. This company needs to be accountable for their dishonest & unethical business practices.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had an experience with Appliances Connection? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
27 of 150 Appliances Connection reviews

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Appliances Connection.
Filing a new complaint about
×