Appliance Zone - They don't care about you

19 of 68 Appliance Zone reviews

I'm tried to order door handle for Samsung refrigerator.Before that,i'm contacted via e-mail to rep.and ask about right part,(I provide them model # and s/n)They said,we have it and gave me link to .I make an order,they ship pretty fast.BUT,it was wrong one.E-mail them with pictures how that looks like.Answer: we sorry,this is RA #,but shipping is yours(Back and forth $20).We sorry,but this is correct part# ,Please order that.I did it again.I sent old back to them and received another one.Can you imagine,IT WAS WRONG Part again!!!OK!I want to call them,but no phone # to reach them.Again lot of e-mails.I even wrote e-mail to their boss.Answer:OK! This is 6 different door handles,you can choose any.This is nice ,isn't it?And after all month later,no money was return for first returned part.Second,sent yesterday,with signature required service.(another $20 shipping).And finale e-mail from them(after I order RA #):We are provide you correct part by our books and we don't want you send this "wrong" part back to us!!!

IT WAS *** ME OFF!!!

Thank you guys!You are perfect to *** customers!NEVER AGAIN!!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had an experience with Appliance Zone? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
19 of 68 Appliance Zone reviews

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Appliance Zone.
Filing a new complaint about
×