Apple Valley Animal Hospital Pet Medical Service Review from Victorville, California

1 of 2 Apple Valley Animal Hospital reviews

I brought my wonderful chow in to be put to sleep one of the hardest things I had to do.She had liver cancer they think I called ahead and was so very nice they had the room ready I didn't have to wait in the waiting room with all the other people.

2 guys came in to put the iv in her little arm and then they left, she was very uncomfortable and turned away from me and it took a long time for a lady to come it with the rest of the shots. And that's what I remember is the way she turned her back to me. I don't know why they didn't do it all together. Then her ashes were ready to be picked up and I went right down and they had spelled her name wrong so I had to take her back and leave her again and they sent her back today now I'm waiting again for her to be done and come back to me and make the 3rd trip down there again.

Which is about 22 miles one way. And the sad thing is she was never alway from home over night. Now so far she has been gone a total of 8 nights not knowing how much longer to get her back home. You might think I'm being silly because she is gone but it means a lot to me that's why I picked her up as soon as they called me..

Just a hobbible experence at a horrible time in my life.

They were kinda uncaring In my loss of my best friend for 12 years.Thank you

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
1 of 2 Apple Valley Animal Hospital reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Apple Valley Animal Hospital.
Filing a new complaint about
×