Apple Valley Animal Hospital Pet Medical Service Review from Victorville, California
I brought my wonderful chow in to be put to sleep one of the hardest things I had to do.She had liver cancer they think I called ahead and was so very nice they had the room ready I didn't have to wait in the waiting room with all the other people.
2 guys came in to put the iv in her little arm and then they left, she was very uncomfortable and turned away from me and it took a long time for a lady to come it with the rest of the shots. And that's what I remember is the way she turned her back to me. I don't know why they didn't do it all together. Then her ashes were ready to be picked up and I went right down and they had spelled her name wrong so I had to take her back and leave her again and they sent her back today now I'm waiting again for her to be done and come back to me and make the 3rd trip down there again.
Which is about 22 miles one way. And the sad thing is she was never alway from home over night. Now so far she has been gone a total of 8 nights not knowing how much longer to get her back home. You might think I'm being silly because she is gone but it means a lot to me that's why I picked her up as soon as they called me..
Just a hobbible experence at a horrible time in my life.
They were kinda uncaring In my loss of my best friend for 12 years.Thank you
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I just got a 12 week old Merle American Cocker Spaniel puppy a few weeks ago.I heard about the wellness program at Banfield Pet Hospital in Petsmart so I took..."
- "On Dec. 26, 2008 Dr. Wm. Schultz DVM, owner of Schultz Veterinary Clinic in Okemos, Michigan did a c-section on my show dog Mulan. Eight months later she showed signs..."
- "Cashew was my family's 11 year old Golden Retriever. On November 18, 2011, Cashew went to Makai Animal Clinic for a routine operation. We had been taking all 6 of..."
- "I'm a great fun of Tommy Hilfiger products, however, this SHAWL COLLAR CARDIGAN Sweater i bought right before new year come with the cheapest quality, just after wearing it for..."
- "Dear Lynn, RE: VIP CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT Thank you so much for your reply.Infact, before your reply, I'll must say I've already anticipated & expected that i'm will not be..."
- "My parents took my son to get a hair cut at the Smart Style within the Walmart in Beeville, Texas. The haircut he received was very crooked and looked like..."
- "HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE!!! Bad attitude without any knowledge of hotel or policies! Housekeeping does not clean! Leaves dirty sheets on floor and when I informed front desk about the..."
- "Fitting room early in the morning n register early in the morning this is how it looks like on open time dirty messy n there stock room is on believable..."
- "I went in to Denny's on Hwy 395 in Adelanto, CA around 4pm today I ordered the chicken and rosted potatoes skillet. Upon my food arriving I took the first..."