3.4

Update by user Aug 28, 2021

Still haven’t received my money and still haven’t got anywhere with customer service only just to be argued with

Original review posted by user Aug 28, 2021

Lengthened delay in receiving money off of my card

I had an Apple Pay account I had thought. It let me go ahead and set one up but then with my mother sent me some money that I needed for an emergency at the moment it asked me only then to Finish setting up the account only at that time it told me I was too young that I needed to be 18 years old and Im only 17.

Resulting in my money that my mother had already sent to the card being tied up. I called Apple Pay and they told me they would have to mail me my money when that would be the only way they could do it .!they could not send it to another debit card that I had. They told me at the time on the phone it would be two weeks for my check to be mailed out to me . I called at the two week mark to tell them I had not received my money or check yet and they told me that they did not send the request in till 14 days later.

Resulting in my money being so delayed such a long time that it was a huge aggravation . I really needed the money at the moment that my mother sent it to me over Apple Pay, otherwise we would not have had do use Apple Pay I needed the money immediately. Which did not end up being that way whatsoever. They were rude when I called to complain about it and unapologetic about it.

They didnt even acknowledge that I was lied to on the time. The check would be mailed out I was never told that it would have to be verified and take 14 days to do so.

But when I called to complain they said that they did tell me that and I know that they did not. I did not know you could argue back with your customers theres not good service in my opinion Hendrix

User's recommendation: Do not get an Apple Pay account until you’re 18 and don’t ever request to have your money back off of it because it will take months.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments