Mr. Sean Eichrodt-Apollo Investigative Services
Sean Eichrodt Apollo Investigative Services by u Bethea7503 1 hour ago Review #: 474026
1 of 2 Apollo Investigative... Reviews
Company Apollo Investigative Services Category Other Views 4
Sean Eichrodt Apollo Investigative Services Zoom In Pinterest @pissedconsumer
I was referred to Apollo Investigative Services in Anchorage Alaska by a family friend who used a search engine to locate a Private Investigations firm for me that I could utilize in a domestic violence issue in which I was experiencing with my boyfriend.I did not realize that I made a mistake in my choice of the P.I.
service provider until it was too late. I contacted Apollo Investigative Services and spoke with Sean Eichrodt in reference to the Domestic Violence issue that I was going through with my boyfriend. He requested for me to meet with me in person to discuss my case more thoroughly and in detail. I arrived at his office the following afternoon to discuss with him the details of my case and the situation in detail; he was not there.
I waited around for about 30-45 minutes. As I was about to pull out, he was pulling up in the parking lot. (Tan Chrysler Sebring). He apologized for being late; then we proceeded inside the office for our initial meeting.
He informed me that he did have to ask some in depth questions about how the first incident took place; of course I was more than willing to provide him with all the information he needed as I was in need of help. After the meeting was over, I felt confident enough in what he said he could do for me to help me with this case. Of course there was a retainer fee of $1200 that would have to be paid upfront before he could proceed forward with my case. I asked him if I could do installment payments to him, instead of replying with a yes or no answer; he said..
"We can work something out, if you are willing to play the game" I asked him what he meant by, "game" he said, basically.. "I scratch your back you scratch mine, literally" I said.. what do you mean literally... He laughed and said..
"If we were friends with benefits, you would not have to pay me a dime for me to take on your case". I could smell the alcohol as he walked closer to me.. I ran out of the office as fast as I could..
and I never looked back.Dealing with this company made me feel like a victim all over again.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Investigative Services
- Review category
- Professional Services
You May Also Like
- "I signed up for Thumbtack exactly 18 days ago. I submitted 21 detailed quotes to 21 leads I received throughout those 18 days. Usually I received about 3-15 leads every..."
- "I Purchased a A/C unit from the above website on 8/18/2011. The unit comes with a 2 yr warranty. All goes well for 1.5 yrs. I am very pleased with..."
- "Hope is hiding under many fake accounts. Just recently Hope has returned as 'Joeyt1969' who is well known for showing Hope's mistakes and sloppy behavior exposing SPS as fraud. Also not..."
- "Terrible company to work for. Refused to pay promised wages and commission on sales. Out of date and disorganized..."
- "Our Alaska trip Sept 10 - 17 was booked almost a year in advance. Our room was a balcony and I had signed on for the "beverage package" at $750..."
- "Ladies and Gentlemen of the community of Anchorage. I want to to tell you about a business in Anchorage that is doing unethical business practices to their employees, and the..."
- "Corporate Credit Network aka Truebuild Credit aka Inc Strategies is a scam group ran under the squeaky clean front person Katie Berrien. Mike and Amanda Berrien (Katie's Parents) are the..."
- "Purchased a Southern Motion reclining sofa in Feb 2013 and accepted delivery in March of 2013. It's 3 years and 8 months later and the covering is flaking off along..."
- "I called them today because my package looks like delivered but I didn't receive it. The woman on the phone was rude and nasty. She told me that people living..."