Dean Brady AKA Dean Anthony Brady- Ex ABD World Group, now APEX Solutions Group Ltd - BEWARE !!! *** Artist, cheat, liar, Dean Brady
Following up from: http://www.pissedconsumer.com/reviews-by-company/abd-world-group/abd-worldgroup-scam-dean-brady-liar-cheat-***-artist-20121126362404.html
Dean Anthony Brady AKA ABD WorldGroup | 1-2-3 Pensions transfer
The latest from another ex-consultant victim: (emailed to me 1 Nov 2013)
Ive recently come across your message on pissedconsumer.com about Dean Brady of ABD World Group. I worked for him as a consultant for a while until I left and now working in a completely different industry. I had some similar experiences with him, he kept back some of my commission from 2 deals – paid me on one deal he was holding back eventually but still owes me money for another.
When I started working with him as a consultant, he invited me to his “Bed and breakfast” in Taxco, Mexico (its basically a small apartment with an extra bedroom which he wants to rent out, hence why he calls it a B&B). So, I sat in his apartment, ate pizza and drank water with him and his wife whilst Dean spun off some bull__ stories about how had made a lot of money and then blew it all.
ABD World Group no longer exists, he has changed the company name to Apex Solutions Group (www.apexsgltd.com is the company name, although the office addresses and phone numbers are duff). Apex Solutions Group also have a facebook page, with all of about 3 likes. His “office” is now at Rio Tiber 50.
Its evident one of the comments on post on pissedconsumer.com was written by Dean, as its full of his literacy and bad grammar errors. Can read the guy like a book.
By the way, his “company” consists of himself, and 2 other consultants.
When did you last have contact with him?
MR X Consultant
Dean Brady can be found here:
* Twitter: https://twitter.com/DeanA_Brady
* Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
* Linkedin: http://mx.linkedin.com/in/deanabrady
* Previous thread: http://www.pissedconsumer.com/reviews-by-company/abd-world-group/abd-worldgroup-scam-dean-brady-liar-cheat-***-artist-20121126362404.html
* https://dazzlepod.com/yp/?page=3649 (search for his email: a youporn password??? Mmmmm...)
* http://www.thefloridastandard.com/british-friendly-businesses/ (1-2-3 pension transfer)
* http://canadian-link.com/british-friendly-businesses/ (same 123 Pension transfer)
* http://www.fsa.gov.uk/doing/regulated/law/alerts/unauthorised-firms (search fro ABD WorldGroup)
Now parading as APEX SOLUTIONS GROUP LTD :http://www.apexsgltd.com. No "COMPANY" bought over the ABD WorldGroup, it's BS. Apex Solutions Group is Dean Brady and 2 other people scamming the next group of suckers after having to move away from the ABD name for obvious reasons.
I hope this was worth the 4000 GBP you stole from me and the 2 IFA jobs you caused me (given, they were gullible fools as well) with your 'bad reference'.
Send me an email so I can send you my new bank details and then and ONLY THEN will I stop ! 4000 GBP is 4000 GBP and its MINE. There is NO place to hide, not even in Mexico !
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Money Owed
- Review category
- Financial Services
You May Also Like
- "FFIUL AGENT GUIDE SUMMARY OF CHARGES It's me Liquid, I post this not to damage them or to applaud them but just to have an official guide out there. I..."
- "First let me say my credit score is over 800. I purchased my first house 2 months ago and began paying my bills through an online bill payer for convenience..."
- "Back around my birthday, believe it or Not which was on Saturday, February 13, 2016, I tried to send my contractor a payment via Paypal and it would Not go..."
- "On 14th November 2016 Elite Phones and Computers collected my Samsung Galaxy note 8 64g tablet by UPS. I was assured that they would be able to replace the motherboard..."
- "Terrible customer service I ordered 2 Canvas couple of days ago as soon as did my purchase I noticed my canvas were black & white and I sent you guys..."
- "It so sad to see all these negative reviews . I received my Snap On Smile (SOS) in February of 2012 and its the best 1600 dollar investment i made..."