Dean Brady AKA Dean Anthony Brady- Ex ABD World Group, now APEX Solutions Group Ltd - BEWARE !!! *** Artist, cheat, liar, Dean Brady
Following up from: http://www.pissedconsumer.com/reviews-by-company/abd-world-group/abd-worldgroup-scam-dean-brady-liar-cheat-***-artist-20121126362404.html
Dean Anthony Brady AKA ABD WorldGroup | 1-2-3 Pensions transfer
The latest from another ex-consultant victim: (emailed to me 1 Nov 2013)
Ive recently come across your message on pissedconsumer.com about Dean Brady of ABD World Group. I worked for him as a consultant for a while until I left and now working in a completely different industry. I had some similar experiences with him, he kept back some of my commission from 2 deals – paid me on one deal he was holding back eventually but still owes me money for another.
When I started working with him as a consultant, he invited me to his “Bed and breakfast” in Taxco, Mexico (its basically a small apartment with an extra bedroom which he wants to rent out, hence why he calls it a B&B). So, I sat in his apartment, ate pizza and drank water with him and his wife whilst Dean spun off some bull__ stories about how had made a lot of money and then blew it all.
ABD World Group no longer exists, he has changed the company name to Apex Solutions Group (www.apexsgltd.com is the company name, although the office addresses and phone numbers are duff). Apex Solutions Group also have a facebook page, with all of about 3 likes. His “office” is now at Rio Tiber 50.
Its evident one of the comments on post on pissedconsumer.com was written by Dean, as its full of his literacy and bad grammar errors. Can read the guy like a book.
By the way, his “company” consists of himself, and 2 other consultants.
When did you last have contact with him?
MR X Consultant
Dean Brady can be found here:
* Twitter: https://twitter.com/DeanA_Brady
* Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
* Linkedin: http://mx.linkedin.com/in/deanabrady
* Previous thread: http://www.pissedconsumer.com/reviews-by-company/abd-world-group/abd-worldgroup-scam-dean-brady-liar-cheat-***-artist-20121126362404.html
* https://dazzlepod.com/yp/?page=3649 (search for his email: a youporn password??? Mmmmm...)
* http://www.thefloridastandard.com/british-friendly-businesses/ (1-2-3 pension transfer)
* http://canadian-link.com/british-friendly-businesses/ (same 123 Pension transfer)
* http://www.fsa.gov.uk/doing/regulated/law/alerts/unauthorised-firms (search fro ABD WorldGroup)
Now parading as APEX SOLUTIONS GROUP LTD :http://www.apexsgltd.com. No "COMPANY" bought over the ABD WorldGroup, it's BS. Apex Solutions Group is Dean Brady and 2 other people scamming the next group of suckers after having to move away from the ABD name for obvious reasons.
I hope this was worth the 4000 GBP you stole from me and the 2 IFA jobs you caused me (given, they were gullible fools as well) with your 'bad reference'.
Send me an email so I can send you my new bank details and then and ONLY THEN will I stop ! 4000 GBP is 4000 GBP and its MINE. There is NO place to hide, not even in Mexico !
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Money Owed
- Review category
- Financial Services
You May Also Like
- "Last year I met a guy at a business mixer who chatted with me for a minute or two and then immediately asked me if i was looking for work..."
- "I went to ask for Devere Group to transfer my UK pension abroad from the UK. Well, last time I do that! They said sorry we can not help as..."
- "Not sure how many people read the paper these days...but today in the Bourbonnais, Illinois Daily Journal a story line caught my eye...'IL residents snap up U.S. State Silver Bars'...."
- "Looking for teaching jobs in Vietnam? Don't go to Thai Binh Duong or Thái Bình Dương center. They stand for broken promises, take money from teachers without telling, lying about..."
- "I signed a contract with Re-Bath 8 months ago and I am still waiting for my project to be completed and the repairs done to the areas they damaged during..."
- "I've been with ally auto financing for two years. Bought 2014 Kia Optima brand new for 300.27 a month through ally mobile app. January 11th 2017 I made my payment..."