Dean Brady AKA Dean Anthony Brady- Ex ABD World Group, now APEX Solutions Group Ltd - BEWARE !!! *** Artist, cheat, liar, Dean Brady
Following up from: http://www.pissedconsumer.com/reviews-by-company/abd-world-group/abd-worldgroup-scam-dean-brady-liar-cheat-***-artist-20121126362404.html
Dean Anthony Brady AKA ABD WorldGroup | 1-2-3 Pensions transfer
The latest from another ex-consultant victim: (emailed to me 1 Nov 2013)
Ive recently come across your message on pissedconsumer.com about Dean Brady of ABD World Group. I worked for him as a consultant for a while until I left and now working in a completely different industry. I had some similar experiences with him, he kept back some of my commission from 2 deals – paid me on one deal he was holding back eventually but still owes me money for another.
When I started working with him as a consultant, he invited me to his “Bed and breakfast” in Taxco, Mexico (its basically a small apartment with an extra bedroom which he wants to rent out, hence why he calls it a B&B). So, I sat in his apartment, ate pizza and drank water with him and his wife whilst Dean spun off some bull__ stories about how had made a lot of money and then blew it all.
ABD World Group no longer exists, he has changed the company name to Apex Solutions Group (www.apexsgltd.com is the company name, although the office addresses and phone numbers are duff). Apex Solutions Group also have a facebook page, with all of about 3 likes. His “office” is now at Rio Tiber 50.
Its evident one of the comments on post on pissedconsumer.com was written by Dean, as its full of his literacy and bad grammar errors. Can read the guy like a book.
By the way, his “company” consists of himself, and 2 other consultants.
When did you last have contact with him?
MR X Consultant
Dean Brady can be found here:
* Twitter: https://twitter.com/DeanA_Brady
* Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
* Linkedin: http://mx.linkedin.com/in/deanabrady
* Previous thread: http://www.pissedconsumer.com/reviews-by-company/abd-world-group/abd-worldgroup-scam-dean-brady-liar-cheat-***-artist-20121126362404.html
* https://dazzlepod.com/yp/?page=3649 (search for his email: a youporn password??? Mmmmm...)
* http://www.thefloridastandard.com/british-friendly-businesses/ (1-2-3 pension transfer)
* http://canadian-link.com/british-friendly-businesses/ (same 123 Pension transfer)
* http://www.fsa.gov.uk/doing/regulated/law/alerts/unauthorised-firms (search fro ABD WorldGroup)
Now parading as APEX SOLUTIONS GROUP LTD :http://www.apexsgltd.com. No "COMPANY" bought over the ABD WorldGroup, it's BS. Apex Solutions Group is Dean Brady and 2 other people scamming the next group of suckers after having to move away from the ABD name for obvious reasons.
I hope this was worth the 4000 GBP you stole from me and the 2 IFA jobs you caused me (given, they were gullible fools as well) with your 'bad reference'.
Send me an email so I can send you my new bank details and then and ONLY THEN will I stop ! 4000 GBP is 4000 GBP and its MINE. There is NO place to hide, not even in Mexico !
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Money Owed
- Review category
- Financial Services
You May Also Like
- "Before I even begin this review, I will be more than happy to provide bank statement transactions and my payment booklet to prove I was not only on-time with all..."
- "As a 10+ year subscriber to myFICO Quarterly monitoring that includes daily monitoring of lots of information to detect identity theft at the earliest possible moment, I thought I was..."
- "I have been SCAMMED by the Directors of SKYShades, a Brisbane, (Australia) and Orlando, Florida (USA) based business, headed by a leading Brisbane Broncos Rugby League identity and an Australian..."
- " We arrived at the Red Roof Inn Sharonville Ohio we checked in and took showers As We Lay Down we noticed there were two roaches crawling on the wall..."
- "I got a Tee Shirt instead of a Hoodie I ordered and I haven't gotten anything back from then other than canned responses. The hoodie was a XL Men's hoodie...."
- "Had my UP2 for 8 months when the band broke, split in two. Filed a claim in Sept. '16 and was told they would replace within 3-4 weeks. As with..."