Verified Reviewer

Advanced Reviewer

My AOL/Verizon email was working the beginning of the week, and a day later I received a message that my email was invalid, so I called AOL Email Support. After holding for almost an hour, I reached a representative, who told me I needed to purchase a monthly Yahoo Plus Tech Support Plan for $15 a month to fix the problem, which I did.

They said they would transfer me over to Tech Support, but I got disconnected instead. I continued to try to reach Yahoo Tech Support but kept getting a busy signal, so tried to reach them through AOL Customer Service, but each time I was transferred I received a busy signal. At 3 AM I was still trying to reach Yahoo Tech Support and finally did, only to be told that they can not fix my email problem, as they did not have access to my account. I was told to call back after 8 AM, but once more I got a busy signal.

I finally called AOL Customer Service and cancelled my Yahoo Plus Tech Support Plan, but was told I would not be refunded the $15, even though I cancelled the plan the day after I signed up for it.

Felt I was sold the plan under false pretenses. AOL Customer Service tried to discourage me from canceling my plan, telling me they would give me a discount if I kept the plan, but I told them not to send me any emails, just cancel the plan, period.

User's recommendation: Do not buy this plan, as it is a waste of money.

Comments

chat-icon

Please avoid publishing any personal information and promotional content

Aolemail Support Com Reviews