AO Of Miami - Friendly, but Mediocre work
A & O of Miami
These are the problems I endurred working with Osmani Gonzalez .
"¢ Scheduled around other jobs. Sometimes did not come for weeks . Did not finish any job in timely manner.Took weeks some months to complete work.
"¢ Fans that were installed work improperly. Lights turn on intermittently. Light in Front room is not attached to light switch had to buy universal light switch to turn on light or fan.Have to walk into dark house to turn on lights.
"¢ Under cover lights wires are bulky and take up lots of space in cabinet. I do not have much in there now but when I sell will probably be an issue.
"¢ Some of the cable wires that he covered sticks out and have to put furniture in front of it otherwise someone will trip over it.
"¢ Attic door waqs supposed to be fixed –spaces around door not flushed with ceiling trim. Said he would fix it . When I cancelled a big job from him and wanted to finish loose ends. He chose to leave attic hatch as is and told me he would charge me for fixing the hatch. I hired another contractor and was told he put in stairs wrong & hatch wrong .
"¢ Had him install a shower door for new bathtub – he bought a door that was too short but cut it before checking and I told him to sell it or donate it. NEVER got receipt or know what happened to tub door,
"¢ Left Bathroom a mess , footprints in tub, caulking around brand new shower door. Have to get someone to fix his job.
"¢ Shutters were supposed to be oiled and fixed never did and left shutters doors closed in house.
"¢ Asked to do outlets fix them never did.
"¢ Receipts were never given to me . Had to ask for accounting constantly.
"¢ Charged me $300. 000 for three screens-two 24 inch bedroom and kitchen screen. Never got receipt even though asked.
"¢ When told him I needed to cancel a job and ask for check deposit back .He sent me emails insinuating I was rude, bad and taking food out of his mouth/and kids. Mr. Gonzalez texted me continuously ( 5-6 in a row) to get me to change my mind during work and evening.
"¢ Last day of his work, he said he would put up 4 hooks for me in foyer. Did not due to he had to get to another job. Left front door open –I have cats and when my next door neighbor asked him where my cat Dali was and help her to look for her His response was " Did not see her and left.
I feel I was bamboozeled by his winning personality, smile and his well-meaning ways. He made you feel he was your friend and wanted what was best for you. His work, at best, is mediocre –good. He is not reliable –took months to finish work that should normally take a couple of days. He requires you to be up front and demand receipts immediately otherwise hitthe road
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Review category
- Home Construction and Repair
You May Also Like
- "I can't tell you just how devastating it is to invest so much time, money and emotion into building a home only to have it all ripped away simply for..."
- "August 8: salesman and order.August 20: no contact from company. I called and made the order.Sept 7: Installation day.Sept 13: ongoing problems.The installers arrived with ceramic tile, and 3 backer..."
- "First of all, I really hated the mass scheduling of potential homeowners where you seated with a sales person who discusses your credit and financial information right out in the..."
- "My husband went to CVS and purchased a MoneyPak by Greendot card and loaded $400. He came home and follow instructions to activate his prepaid card with the $400 online...."
- "Now is 16 Jan 20:40p.m.!!!!!Again again and again confirmed pick up but not appear!! What is Qxpress doing? See it yourself, until now the status is confirmed!! BUT NO PICKUP..."
- "I ordered the "Meet your dream" Bouquet/Teddy bear/Chocolates combo from Phoolwala.com. They charged me an extra Rs.400 for delivery charges to that small town. I ordered this bouquet for a..."
- "I purchased a bonded leather sofa as well as a 3 year extended warranty. The salesman assured me everything would be covered so i spent $200 more so as to..."
- "Let me first start by saying I am 40, my friend is 30. We are both managers for a very large, very successful company in Rochester, NY. I also own..."
- "On 1st April I've received an email with a 15% discount promo code" from Depositphotos" I have signed up and subscribed for 100 images per day which they charged me..."