AO Of Miami - Friendly, but Mediocre work
A & O of Miami
These are the problems I endurred working with Osmani Gonzalez .
"¢ Scheduled around other jobs. Sometimes did not come for weeks . Did not finish any job in timely manner.Took weeks some months to complete work.
"¢ Fans that were installed work improperly. Lights turn on intermittently. Light in Front room is not attached to light switch had to buy universal light switch to turn on light or fan.Have to walk into dark house to turn on lights.
"¢ Under cover lights wires are bulky and take up lots of space in cabinet. I do not have much in there now but when I sell will probably be an issue.
"¢ Some of the cable wires that he covered sticks out and have to put furniture in front of it otherwise someone will trip over it.
"¢ Attic door waqs supposed to be fixed –spaces around door not flushed with ceiling trim. Said he would fix it . When I cancelled a big job from him and wanted to finish loose ends. He chose to leave attic hatch as is and told me he would charge me for fixing the hatch. I hired another contractor and was told he put in stairs wrong & hatch wrong .
"¢ Had him install a shower door for new bathtub – he bought a door that was too short but cut it before checking and I told him to sell it or donate it. NEVER got receipt or know what happened to tub door,
"¢ Left Bathroom a mess , footprints in tub, caulking around brand new shower door. Have to get someone to fix his job.
"¢ Shutters were supposed to be oiled and fixed never did and left shutters doors closed in house.
"¢ Asked to do outlets fix them never did.
"¢ Receipts were never given to me . Had to ask for accounting constantly.
"¢ Charged me $300. 000 for three screens-two 24 inch bedroom and kitchen screen. Never got receipt even though asked.
"¢ When told him I needed to cancel a job and ask for check deposit back .He sent me emails insinuating I was rude, bad and taking food out of his mouth/and kids. Mr. Gonzalez texted me continuously ( 5-6 in a row) to get me to change my mind during work and evening.
"¢ Last day of his work, he said he would put up 4 hooks for me in foyer. Did not due to he had to get to another job. Left front door open –I have cats and when my next door neighbor asked him where my cat Dali was and help her to look for her His response was " Did not see her and left.
I feel I was bamboozeled by his winning personality, smile and his well-meaning ways. He made you feel he was your friend and wanted what was best for you. His work, at best, is mediocre –good. He is not reliable –took months to finish work that should normally take a couple of days. He requires you to be up front and demand receipts immediately otherwise hitthe road
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Review category
- Home Construction and Repair
You May Also Like
- "Building a house in SC. This is the worst company I have ever dealt with. It started from day one. The footing were poured and foundation built wrong and not..."
- "Flooded basement weekly, sloppy work beyond, constant puddle in garage that I step in daily, because they ignored my request for a drain and 'sloped' the garage, which clearly they..."
- "After 5 years the structure of the so called QUALITY home is starting to rotten (door frame on back door, design balcony on main entry), questionable roof construction, VERY questionable..."
- "I have seen more and more dogs being allowed to come in to Publix. They have been allowed to sit on counters at the Deli, Customer Service counter, as well..."
- "$2500 bed from ROOMS to go! They said they don't cover bed bugs.. They say I can return it with No money back. ..."
- "I went and finance a bed at rooms to go in the sawgrass Mall on Sunday. I was told I was approved through acceptance for $1400 I went and finance..."
- " It is unfortunate that with very few cars, early Sunday afternoon, yet it took 50 min. For my food to come out. Not only was the meat cold, but..."
- "Great partner and company, design build and operate super concepts. Genius Was ecstatic to work on E_P with mr keyes. It started my career..."
- "I bought a dress worth £99 plus £21 for the delivery, it was never delivered and they just want to refund me 40 % of the dress value, when I..."