AO Of Miami - Friendly, but Mediocre work
A & O of Miami
These are the problems I endurred working with Osmani Gonzalez .
"¢ Scheduled around other jobs. Sometimes did not come for weeks . Did not finish any job in timely manner.Took weeks some months to complete work.
"¢ Fans that were installed work improperly. Lights turn on intermittently. Light in Front room is not attached to light switch had to buy universal light switch to turn on light or fan.Have to walk into dark house to turn on lights.
"¢ Under cover lights wires are bulky and take up lots of space in cabinet. I do not have much in there now but when I sell will probably be an issue.
"¢ Some of the cable wires that he covered sticks out and have to put furniture in front of it otherwise someone will trip over it.
"¢ Attic door waqs supposed to be fixed –spaces around door not flushed with ceiling trim. Said he would fix it . When I cancelled a big job from him and wanted to finish loose ends. He chose to leave attic hatch as is and told me he would charge me for fixing the hatch. I hired another contractor and was told he put in stairs wrong & hatch wrong .
"¢ Had him install a shower door for new bathtub – he bought a door that was too short but cut it before checking and I told him to sell it or donate it. NEVER got receipt or know what happened to tub door,
"¢ Left Bathroom a mess , footprints in tub, caulking around brand new shower door. Have to get someone to fix his job.
"¢ Shutters were supposed to be oiled and fixed never did and left shutters doors closed in house.
"¢ Asked to do outlets fix them never did.
"¢ Receipts were never given to me . Had to ask for accounting constantly.
"¢ Charged me $300. 000 for three screens-two 24 inch bedroom and kitchen screen. Never got receipt even though asked.
"¢ When told him I needed to cancel a job and ask for check deposit back .He sent me emails insinuating I was rude, bad and taking food out of his mouth/and kids. Mr. Gonzalez texted me continuously ( 5-6 in a row) to get me to change my mind during work and evening.
"¢ Last day of his work, he said he would put up 4 hooks for me in foyer. Did not due to he had to get to another job. Left front door open –I have cats and when my next door neighbor asked him where my cat Dali was and help her to look for her His response was " Did not see her and left.
I feel I was bamboozeled by his winning personality, smile and his well-meaning ways. He made you feel he was your friend and wanted what was best for you. His work, at best, is mediocre –good. He is not reliable –took months to finish work that should normally take a couple of days. He requires you to be up front and demand receipts immediately otherwise hitthe road
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Review category
- Home Construction and Repair
You May Also Like
- "I purchased a new home from Shea, paying above market rates for upgrades. After the 10 year home warranty period we discovered wood rot in the deck, which we paid..."
- "I have not been in my home for six months and everyday I notice things that are wrong with my home from squeaky floors to pushed nails, cracks in the..."
- "Building a house in SC. This is the worst company I have ever dealt with. It started from day one. The footing were poured and foundation built wrong and not..."
- "This is a response to an account manager by the name of Lucy. I am extremely dissatisfied with this entire process. I ordered a dress for a special event in..."
- "I bought a new radio for my vehicle and it is defective. ALIEXPRESS and the company Jorge Car DVD co, ltd will not support the one year warranty they claim..."
- "I received in the postal mail yesterday 01-14-17 five packages from Nationwide Bank mailed from zip code "02021" which is Canton Massachusetts, 25 account numbers that I "supposedly" opened. The..."
- "This is some B.S I ordered a fluffy tulle skirt and also paid for express delivery to receive it between 7 to 15 days and I never received it on..."
- "TRADESY, My name is Son, I placed an item to sale, in the whole site not one was equal, it was one of a kind. Once bidding started and finalized,..."
- "Let me first start by saying I am 40, my friend is 30. We are both managers for a very large, very successful company in Rochester, NY. I also own..."