AO Of Miami - Friendly, but Mediocre work

1 of 1 AO Of Miami reviews

A & O of Miami

These are the problems I endurred working with Osmani Gonzalez .

"¢ Scheduled around other jobs. Sometimes did not come for weeks . Did not finish any job in timely manner.Took weeks some months to complete work.

"¢ Fans that were installed work improperly. Lights turn on intermittently. Light in Front room is not attached to light switch had to buy universal light switch to turn on light or fan.Have to walk into dark house to turn on lights.

"¢ Under cover lights wires are bulky and take up lots of space in cabinet. I do not have much in there now but when I sell will probably be an issue.

"¢ Some of the cable wires that he covered sticks out and have to put furniture in front of it otherwise someone will trip over it.

"¢ Attic door waqs supposed to be fixed –spaces around door not flushed with ceiling trim. Said he would fix it . When I cancelled a big job from him and wanted to finish loose ends. He chose to leave attic hatch as is and told me he would charge me for fixing the hatch. I hired another contractor and was told he put in stairs wrong & hatch wrong .

"¢ Had him install a shower door for new bathtub – he bought a door that was too short but cut it before checking and I told him to sell it or donate it. NEVER got receipt or know what happened to tub door,

"¢ Left Bathroom a mess , footprints in tub, caulking around brand new shower door. Have to get someone to fix his job.

"¢ Shutters were supposed to be oiled and fixed never did and left shutters doors closed in house.

"¢ Asked to do outlets fix them never did.

"¢ Receipts were never given to me . Had to ask for accounting constantly.

"¢ Charged me $300. 000 for three screens-two 24 inch bedroom and kitchen screen. Never got receipt even though asked.

"¢ When told him I needed to cancel a job and ask for check deposit back .He sent me emails insinuating I was rude, bad and taking food out of his mouth/and kids. Mr. Gonzalez texted me continuously ( 5-6 in a row) to get me to change my mind during work and evening.

"¢ Last day of his work, he said he would put up 4 hooks for me in foyer. Did not due to he had to get to another job. Left front door open –I have cats and when my next door neighbor asked him where my cat Dali was and help her to look for her His response was " Did not see her and left.

I feel I was bamboozeled by his winning personality, smile and his well-meaning ways. He made you feel he was your friend and wanted what was best for you. His work, at best, is mediocre –good. He is not reliable –took months to finish work that should normally take a couple of days. He requires you to be up front and demand receipts immediately otherwise hitthe road

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
1 of 1 AO Of Miami reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.