Anything For Homes Loudon NH Forever Metal Roof Company Patrick Hayes
Home Contractor Pleads Guilty
Attorney General Michael A. Delaney announced today that Patrick Hayes, who has in the past performed home contracting work under the business names of Anything For Homes and Forever Metal Roof Company, pled guilty today in Merrimack County Superior Court to two misdemeanor violations of the Consumer Protection Act. Mr. Hayes, in conjunction with his contracting business, took money from consumers and then failed to complete some or all of the promised work.
Mr. Hayes had entered into an Assurance of Discontinuance with the State of New Hampshire, which required him to make monthly payments to consumers to whom he owed money. The misdemeanors charged him with failing to make the required monthly payments.
Upon his guilty pleas, the Merrimack County Superior Court sentenced Mr. Hayes to 12 months at the House of Corrections, all suspended for a period of two years, one year probation and restitution.
Attorney General Delaney said "Our office will continue to pursue home contractors, and any kind of business which takes money from consumers without performing the promised services."
Consumers may obtain information about consumer protection issues, or report consumer complaints, on the Consumer Protection Bureau's website at http://www.doj.nh.gov/consumer.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Roofing Contractor
- Review category
- Household Services
You May Also Like
- "Okay so exactly a week ago I bought a really cute ring that I mistakenly got in the wrong size. Today I took it back wanting a smaller size and..."
- "We followed the manufacter instruction last year when we applied deck over to our old deck. The deck looked beautiful. After this passed winter and the beginning of summer the..."
- "They say that a picture tells a thousand words.... Just take a look at this. Empires professional floor installation. Instead of building up the floor after tile was removed they chose..."
- "Overnight flight from Boston to Heathrow in January 2013 - upgraded to premium economy as I needed a few hours sleep and my wife is expecting a baby but a..."
- "My favorite shoe, a Florsheim casual men's shoe, suddenly had its rubber sole disintegrate by having chunks of rubber break off, making the shoe useless. It is some years old,..."
- "Black mold growing inside refrigerator, also due to the high moisture level everything is turning to rust. No help from GE, all they wanted to do was give me discount..."
- " Attention: CEO: Beryl Raff CFO: Laura Kirsner COO: Joyce Hrinya Regarding Account Number: 480213852429 XX I purchased some jewelry from your company on July 17, 2014, and August 6,..."
- "At 1210 EDT on 12/10/2016 at the Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen located at 12218 Leesburg Pike, Herndon, VA 20170; They refused to honor the advertised deal in their window '10 PCS..."
- "Dear Sir/Madam; Good day!I've been calling your customer service and waiting for 20 minutes everytime i call, unfortunately never answered at all. Anyway,may i request your good office for a"..."