Anything For Homes Loudon NH Forever Metal Roof Company Patrick Hayes
Home Contractor Pleads Guilty
Attorney General Michael A. Delaney announced today that Patrick Hayes, who has in the past performed home contracting work under the business names of Anything For Homes and Forever Metal Roof Company, pled guilty today in Merrimack County Superior Court to two misdemeanor violations of the Consumer Protection Act. Mr. Hayes, in conjunction with his contracting business, took money from consumers and then failed to complete some or all of the promised work.
Mr. Hayes had entered into an Assurance of Discontinuance with the State of New Hampshire, which required him to make monthly payments to consumers to whom he owed money. The misdemeanors charged him with failing to make the required monthly payments.
Upon his guilty pleas, the Merrimack County Superior Court sentenced Mr. Hayes to 12 months at the House of Corrections, all suspended for a period of two years, one year probation and restitution.
Attorney General Delaney said "Our office will continue to pursue home contractors, and any kind of business which takes money from consumers without performing the promised services."
Consumers may obtain information about consumer protection issues, or report consumer complaints, on the Consumer Protection Bureau's website at http://www.doj.nh.gov/consumer.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Roofing Contractor
- Review category
- Household Services
You May Also Like
- "On 12-24-2011, Mr. Rooter was called to address the issue of sewage backing up into the basement. "J" agreed with the previous plumber that a cleanout was necessary to accommodate..."
- "We had Window World install new windows throughout our home in early 2011, choosing them because of the guarantee, price, and advertised energy savings. BIG MISTAKE!! I wish we would..."
- "Okay so exactly a week ago I bought a really cute ring that I mistakenly got in the wrong size. Today I took it back wanting a smaller size and..."
- "After we moved the mattress upstairs there was a big hump, bump or lump in the middle. We call the company and they said they never had a complaint about their..."
- "You know it is an awful company that you are dealing with when they provide a cancellation agreement that keeps you from talking in anyway about their company. They offer an..."
- "Sent measurements per their specifications. The jeans I got were 1/2" to 3" off in many areas. Multiple emails to them regarding the problem get boilerplate responses or "We didn't..."
- "Tried to order a watch online from replicahaus.ca for my daughter for Christmas. They sent the wrong watch and tried to tell me I was the one who screwed up..."
- "Hi i placed a order at 6:00pm today on December 2nd and the rep told me it will be about 20-30 minute wait for my order,i went to Dominos pizza..."
- "I buy clothes at anthropology frequently because the their store in the Yorkville, Toronto is close to my office. Yesterday, I tried a sweater in the fitting room, I asked..."