Anything For Homes Loudon NH Forever Metal Roof Company Patrick Hayes
Home Contractor Pleads Guilty
Attorney General Michael A. Delaney announced today that Patrick Hayes, who has in the past performed home contracting work under the business names of Anything For Homes and Forever Metal Roof Company, pled guilty today in Merrimack County Superior Court to two misdemeanor violations of the Consumer Protection Act. Mr. Hayes, in conjunction with his contracting business, took money from consumers and then failed to complete some or all of the promised work.
Mr. Hayes had entered into an Assurance of Discontinuance with the State of New Hampshire, which required him to make monthly payments to consumers to whom he owed money. The misdemeanors charged him with failing to make the required monthly payments.
Upon his guilty pleas, the Merrimack County Superior Court sentenced Mr. Hayes to 12 months at the House of Corrections, all suspended for a period of two years, one year probation and restitution.
Attorney General Delaney said "Our office will continue to pursue home contractors, and any kind of business which takes money from consumers without performing the promised services."
Consumers may obtain information about consumer protection issues, or report consumer complaints, on the Consumer Protection Bureau's website at http://www.doj.nh.gov/consumer.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Roofing Contractor
- Review category
- Household Services
You May Also Like
- "Remington Park in Houston is probably in the running for top 3 nastiest, unsanitary and dirtiest Greystar properties and they charge tenants a $27 monthly trash fee for the pleasure...."
- "I would like to join you in a class action against FAHW. The reason being is that they are falsely advertising what they say they cover. I closed on my house..."
- "A&E notes While I have my service contract through Sears it is A&E that gets sent out. The following is about A&E Service. Notes about Sears visit for washer (2/6/14) around noon. The..."
- "2 days ago 1 of my daughters opened can of corn for dinner. It was supposed to expire: 08/31/2017. It was a nightmare to see that. it was something terrible.It..."
- "My programmable Honeywell thermostat blow up & caused smoke. I was out at work & came home and saw wall had some smoke on it. The house smelled very bad...."
- "Just bought these 2 months ago. Today the sole at the heel came away from the sneaker. They must use some pretty cheap glue to have them fall apart after..."
- "After landing in Beijing we met our tour guide Frank Wang and 11 days he took care of us. Frank is knowledgeable and organized, he gave us lots of information..."
- "I have been a long time consumer of Newegg off on on for years, and have recently cheered them on the fight against Patent trolls. But recently I ordered..."
- "First let me tell you that I am not looking for a refund or anything from T-mobile.I do not want to get any call or anything from them! I have..."