Anyavee Railay Resort Misleading Pictures
The resort posts very beautiful pictures about its location but in fact it does not have any beach since it is located on a swamp area while it takes about 30 minutes walk from where they drop you off until you get to the resort.Anyone with a luggage will suffer tremendously since no one will help him/her carry the luggage for the 30 minute walk to the resort.
The rooms were infested with Mosquitoes but if you ask the Front Desk they will get you a spray to kill them.The Air Conditioner was not working in my children's room, they never exchanged the room because they were fully booked. The bathroom walls were stained with rusty water all over the shower and the sink was always clogged. There was no warm water simply because they had no water pressure. The two good things about this resort is the swimming pool, which is cleaned twice a day and the free breakfast bar.
The staff was also very rude. Please read all the reviews about the Anyavee Railay Resort from other people in trip advisor before you book or reserve a room.
I created a website to show all the pictures where the Resort is located and its surrounding to back up my words.The website is http://anyavee-railay-resort.tripod.com/
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Hotel And Rooms
- Review category
- Hotels and Resorts
You May Also Like
- "WARNING –RENTER BEWARE Panther Knob Cabin Rentals in Pigeon Forge, Tennessee owned by Bobby & Susan Bates. After speaking with Susan on the phone for the first time I had..."
- "The word ‘resort’ is used very loosely here. We stayed July 10, 2016 – July 12, 2016. • TAKE YOUR MONEY ELSEWHERE!! THIS PLACE DOES NOT DESERVE YOUR BUSINESS!! • Used Priceline for booking..."
- "The resort posts very beautiful pictures about its location but in fact it does not have any beach since it is located on a swamp area while it takes..."
- "Ordered these shoes: And received water saturated shoes: The business is refusing to refund my money. They suggested I try to sell the shoes I received and they would give me a..."
- "Short story; been with Geico 20+ years w/out a ticket or accident. Got a DUI, was told I had to increase my insurance coverage. Fine; I was wrong so I..."
- "FYI: this is the Smartstyle in the Fort Walton Beach, Florida Walmart on Beal Pkwy. I sat down and was told to un-cross my legs, scoot my butt back in the..."
- "11/27/16 - My computer finally died, so I decided to shop around for a new gaming rig. I came across Xidax computers and liked what I saw. Since it is..."
- "We own a 2013 Honda CR-V it has performed very well until recently. The car was sitting in a parking lot . A crook came along side of the car..."
- "Good day, We bought a Westinghouse TV ($238) from Wal-Mart in Brossard, Quebec, Canada on the 16th of July 2016, less than a month and half later it wouldn’t work,..."