Fort Walton Beach, Florida
2.3K views 3 comments

The resort posts very beautiful pictures about its location but in fact it does not have any beach since it is located on a swamp area while it takes about 30 minutes walk from where they drop you off until you get to the resort.Anyone with a luggage will suffer tremendously since no one will help him/her carry the luggage for the 30 minute walk to the resort.

The rooms were infested with Mosquitoes but if you ask the Front Desk they will get you a spray to kill them.The Air Conditioner was not working in my children's room, they never exchanged the room because they were fully booked. The bathroom walls were stained with rusty water all over the shower and the sink was always clogged. There was no warm water simply because they had no water pressure. The two good things about this resort is the swimming pool, which is cleaned twice a day and the free breakfast bar.

The staff was also very rude. Please read all the reviews about the Anyavee Railay Resort from other people in trip advisor before you book or reserve a room.

I created a website to show all the pictures where the Resort is located and its surrounding to back up my words.The website is http://anyavee-railay-resort.tripod.com/

Review about: Hotel And Rooms.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $120
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Anyavee Railay Resort?

Submit review

Comments

Nouch, Thai
Patton, Pennsylvania, United States #288480

You are correct about your comments, the staff were rude to me too but were very nice and sweet with my husband because the front desk staff is run by lady boy.Not all the rooms are bad, I stayed in room 402 and the bathroom was like you said, all stained with rust and mildew.

The other rooms next to the bar are noisy and you can not sleep until 2 am from the blasting music.

The cleaning staff do not clean the rooms, just change the sheets and add soap and shampoo if you are lucky.I read also reviews from other travelers that it is not safe to leave your valuable belongings in the room although nothing was taken from me.

Linda

Thank you for your posting of these comments, my son was shewed up by mosquitoes at this resort, I should have asked the staff for spray as you did. You forget to mention that the resort although there is no beach for this resort the other beach is on the other side of the island and it is only around 20 minutes walk. Yes, the resort sits on a swamp/mangrove and there is no beach for this resort

Scott
Patton, Pennsylvania, United States #287101

Yes, Yes, finally someone can report the hideous advertisement of this resort which I stayed in it and was extremely unsatisfied with the service and the beach which is on a mangrove area.