Antwerpen Nissan Security - Purchased 2012 Nissan Sentra defective rotors
On 8/19/15 I purchased a 2012 Nissan Sentra from Antwerpen Nissan located at 1701 Woodlawn Drive, Baltimore, MDand they sold me the car with defective rotors.They checked the car and said the rotors and the brakes needed to be replaced.
Took the car back to them 9/14/15 and they told me my warranty expired already and I would have to pay for the repair. The warranty says 30 days/1,000 miles POWERTRAIN only. There was no inspection of the vehicle, until I called MVA and a Vehicle Safety Inspector came out and had them inspect the car and suddenly a inspection pops up for the vehicle dated 5/8/15. Where did it come from, how did the car pass inspection.
The service Manager was so rude, because he got caught.The customer service in that place should alone shut them down
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Poor taste in my mouth
- Left a bad taste in my mouth
- Reason of review:
- Damaged/defective/poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Pay me my $500 back for the repairs and compensate me for my piece of mind
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- 2012 Nissan Sentra
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "This is my brand new jayco pinnacle Rv bought in January 2015 it is also a 2015 Rv after one trip you can see how big the stress crack was..."
- " I almost died! 11-15-2015 My 2015 open range light bunkhouse had an electrical fire. The motor to the electric jack was on fire catching the plastic propane tank..."
- "Bob promises you the "Nicest Restored TDI on the planet!" from this hokey shop in Bellingham staffed by kids and amateurs. Six months after the initial payment for a..."
- "So it's obvious someone here go pissed and couldn't wait for their gear, caught an attitude with John, the owner of SOE and got fired as a customer.So here's the..."
- "We spent a lot of labor prepping the deck properly according to instructions. Spent a lot of hours applying the deck over. Actually left town to allow the decking to..."
- "I would like to apply for a Canadian permanent residency from Dubai. I am an Indian with a masters in business administration and currently working as a Business Development Manager..."
- "Opened a fresh pack and the first cigarette I pulled out had a piece of wood or maybe some sort of cardboard in it. I removed it and then went..."
- "Before doing any business with Alfred Kayser, you should know that if he talks you into doing his rewiring service which he touts as superior to stock, he will attempt..."
- "FedEx has the most unprofessional people working for them. I've had packages delivered by them that were so-called lost and that they couldn't get into our building which never stopped..."