Antwerpen Nissan Security - Purchased 2012 Nissan Sentra defective rotors
On 8/19/15 I purchased a 2012 Nissan Sentra from Antwerpen Nissan located at 1701 Woodlawn Drive, Baltimore, MDand they sold me the car with defective rotors.They checked the car and said the rotors and the brakes needed to be replaced.
Took the car back to them 9/14/15 and they told me my warranty expired already and I would have to pay for the repair. The warranty says 30 days/1,000 miles POWERTRAIN only. There was no inspection of the vehicle, until I called MVA and a Vehicle Safety Inspector came out and had them inspect the car and suddenly a inspection pops up for the vehicle dated 5/8/15. Where did it come from, how did the car pass inspection.
The service Manager was so rude, because he got caught.The customer service in that place should alone shut them down
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Poor taste in my mouth
- Left a bad taste in my mouth
- Reason of review:
- Damaged/defective/poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Pay me my $500 back for the repairs and compensate me for my piece of mind
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- 2012 Nissan Sentra
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "We bought a2008 Raptor toy hauler in 2011 which had been out of storage on several occasions for on a week @a time---The unit looked BRAND NEW---BEAUTIFUL. Found slight..."
- "I went to the Cherry Hill Kia dealership to purchase a second vehicle. They didn't have what I wanted so I went home. The next day I got a call..."
- "Bob promises you the "Nicest Restored TDI on the planet!" from this hokey shop in Bellingham staffed by kids and amateurs. Six months after the initial payment for a..."
- "Happy ThanksGiving! My name is terrileigh belle chwastyk im at 252 Woodhill, dr Apt.B Glen Burnie, Mx. 21061 410.269.3657 Chwastykterrileighbelle@yahoo.com Yes, its been a year sence i told you about the man upstairs he bangs, he..."
- "Paid over 3000 on a piece of garbage faux leather is cracked and falling off worst buy ever wasted my time calling store and the guardian plan folks. Sectional..."
- "My boyfriend's family and I booked a place in Brooklyn for 1 night. I gave the place a 1 star because it was absolutely disgustingly dirty (have photos for proof)...."
- " Attention: CEO: Beryl Raff CFO: Laura Kirsner COO: Joyce Hrinya Regarding Account Number: 480213852429 XX I purchased some jewelry from your company on July 17, 2014, and August 6,..."
- "We purchase a home in Warners ny . We asked for the full size bathroom rough in for our basement . Now we have decided to finish our basement and..."
- "I found this on the internet, hoping it is easy to use. I wanted a working cheat for Cooking Fever. Then it asks for username and amount of coins and..."