Clarksville, Maryland
100% full Not resolved

THIS REVIEW IS FOR ANTWERPEN TOYOTA, CLARKSVILLE, MD:

I DESPERATELY NEED TRANSPORTATION!

I Purchased a 2012 Prius in November 2015 with a $2000 CASH Down Payment, as the Toyota Dealer Refused my Way Upside Down Trade In--2003 Volvo V-40 I had Purchased a Year ago! This is not a SCAM! I Really Only have $200.00 in CASH for Downpayment! Please any Amount will Help! I'm not Asking for $2,000 from ONE Person! Please Find it in Your Heart to HELP Me!

I had ONLY Made ONE PAYMENT, when Someone Hit Me on the Left Front Side and Pushed Me 50 Feet!

By the GRACE of GOD, I ONLY had a Few Bruises and a Headache! GOD was Watching Over Me that Day!

HE is with Me Always!

Anyways, I went back to Antwerpen Toyota and they Sold me a 2010 Toyota Prius IV with Only 56,000 Miles!

The Catch was I Didn't have another $2,000 for Down Payment! It has been Over 30 Days Now, and they want the Car back! You would think they Could Waive the Down Payment due to my Circumstances!

Also they almost Doubled the Interest Rate from 14% to 24%. The Credit Rating Dropped almost 160 Points!

I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS DEALER TO YOU OR ANY ONE OF MY FRIENDS, COLLEAGUES, ETC.!

Review about: Negative Equity Situation.

I didn't like: Deal.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss DOWN PAYMENT / $10000
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Antwerpen Automotive Group?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.