Antuns of Queens Village - Ripped Off by Antun's of Queens Village please read reviews.
I recently attended a family wedding at Antun's of Queens Village
this venue I must say that the service from the staff was far from what you would expect at an occasion like this, they were so unprofessional.
It started with the bar having no change so everytime people brought a drink the staff just said they still owed you. When you are paying money for a double spirit and mixer this is not ideal, needless to say this caused a few issues with the guests towards the end of the night as by that stage the bar owed most guests over $50 with no sign of this being paid to us. Not to mention the D.J. really sucked and was provided by Antun’s as well. My cousin was really upset because she trusted to do everything with the venue like the photographer, video and D.J. I think they used a company called madison avenue photography and the D.J. was an in house D.J from Antun’s. We would be better off using an ipod than going with their D.J., and madison’s photographers and video really look amateur, you would be better off using your own camera and take pictures than allowing Madison Avenue Photographers
do it. Just look at there website and you know what I mean.
I also thought it was completely inappropriate for them to start packing up chairs and tables at 9:30pm when we had the room booked until 11:30pm. When I questioned the duty manager about this he said that it was due to all the tables not being used as there were less guests in the evening. I wouldn't have minded this if they hadn't have left the stacks of chairs dotted around the function room. It made it look like they were clearing up for the night when the wedding party was still going on with people on the dance floor.
Overall I would not recommend Antuns of Queens Village or Madison Avenue photographers, not even their DJ service. You can find much better places for less than what they are charging.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Wedding Reception
- Review category
- Ceremonies and Events
You May Also Like
- "bought my dress, it came looking nothing like i asked it was see through. I could see my butt crack and the bra cups it was cheap material and looked..."
- " This guy ruined my wedding. He was paid months (7) in advance and hired to do my ceremony and DJ services. My wedding was half hour late because this..."
- "I PURCHASED A BRIDESMAIDS DRESS OFF dhGATE OFF A COMPANY CALLED ELEGANTDRESSES (STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY). THEY SENT THE WRONG DRESS ORIGINALLY AND I MESSAGED THEME IMMEDIATELY. ..."
- "Theres a *** sleeping at my branch on 39th street Queens Blvd.This is unsafe for the banks customers. He also took a dump in the garbage can...... the smell was ......."
- "Faulty delivery, items got stolen due to delivery through multiple countries e.g. Malaysia, Taiwan, Korea, China,Japan etc. Still hasn't received my tablet pc yet, contacted customer service Which is very..."
- "December 22 I placed an order for a cable to use with my Blue-ray player. I was told 5-6 business days for delivery. I understood during the holidays my package..."
- " I purchased a puppy from Petland South Semoran in October 2016. I paid 2,400 Needless to say I fell in love with my puppy the moment I saw him. So..."
- "I took my daughter and 3 of her friends to Sky Zone in Florence, AL. Before I attempted the Warrior Course, I asked the girl that was working the section..."
- "Bought a rifle for almost $1,000 and has a caving dent on the dust cover, of course the display rifle was perfectly fine. Seems like they chose to give me..."