Antuns of Queens Village - Ripped Off by Antun's of Queens Village please read reviews.
I recently attended a family wedding at Antun's of Queens Village
this venue I must say that the service from the staff was far from what you would expect at an occasion like this, they were so unprofessional.
It started with the bar having no change so everytime people brought a drink the staff just said they still owed you. When you are paying money for a double spirit and mixer this is not ideal, needless to say this caused a few issues with the guests towards the end of the night as by that stage the bar owed most guests over $50 with no sign of this being paid to us. Not to mention the D.J. really sucked and was provided by Antun’s as well. My cousin was really upset because she trusted to do everything with the venue like the photographer, video and D.J. I think they used a company called madison avenue photography and the D.J. was an in house D.J from Antun’s. We would be better off using an ipod than going with their D.J., and madison’s photographers and video really look amateur, you would be better off using your own camera and take pictures than allowing Madison Avenue Photographers
do it. Just look at there website and you know what I mean.
I also thought it was completely inappropriate for them to start packing up chairs and tables at 9:30pm when we had the room booked until 11:30pm. When I questioned the duty manager about this he said that it was due to all the tables not being used as there were less guests in the evening. I wouldn't have minded this if they hadn't have left the stacks of chairs dotted around the function room. It made it look like they were clearing up for the night when the wedding party was still going on with people on the dance floor.
Overall I would not recommend Antuns of Queens Village or Madison Avenue photographers, not even their DJ service. You can find much better places for less than what they are charging.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Wedding Reception
- Review category
- Ceremonies and Events
You May Also Like
- "I ORDERED A CROSS FUNERAL SPRAY WAS SUPPOSE TO BE RED ROSES TRIMMED IN WHITE CARNATIONS,WITH A SMALL SPRAY OF ORCHIDS IN THE CENTER OF THE CROSS,WITH A WHITE RIBBON..."
- "We arrived in the boutique shop (opposite Exeter Cathedral) and I can say my to be mother-in-law and myself felt very uncomfortable. Ian Dunn and his wife, Josie, weren't friendly..."
- "BTL Sports & Entertainment company, owned by Larry Williams, puts on fundraisers in the San Antonio & Texas areas but please be warned, Larry refuses to pay his contract workers..."
- "Big man Lane recliner, went to recline and spring busted flew across room and just missed my flat screen, & my big window. WG&R where I bought it will not..."
- "I would like to apply for a Canadian permanent residency from Dubai. I am an Indian with a masters in business administration and currently working as a Business Development Manager..."
- "I purchased a waist training belt. I wore it one time and in less than two hours, it tore in two places. I tried returning it and have just been..."
- " "I called American Musical Supply (AMS) at 1-877-281-8332 requesting to change the credit card on record to another card (3) three days in advance of my pending monthly charge- it..."
- "Faulty delivery, items got stolen due to delivery through multiple countries e.g. Malaysia, Taiwan, Korea, China,Japan etc. Still hasn't received my tablet pc yet, contacted customer service Which is very..."
- "December 22 I placed an order for a cable to use with my Blue-ray player. I was told 5-6 business days for delivery. I understood during the holidays my package..."