Antuns of Queens Village - Ripped Off by Antun's of Queens Village please read reviews.
I recently attended a family wedding at Antun's of Queens Village
this venue I must say that the service from the staff was far from what you would expect at an occasion like this, they were so unprofessional.
It started with the bar having no change so everytime people brought a drink the staff just said they still owed you. When you are paying money for a double spirit and mixer this is not ideal, needless to say this caused a few issues with the guests towards the end of the night as by that stage the bar owed most guests over $50 with no sign of this being paid to us. Not to mention the D.J. really sucked and was provided by Antun’s as well. My cousin was really upset because she trusted to do everything with the venue like the photographer, video and D.J. I think they used a company called madison avenue photography and the D.J. was an in house D.J from Antun’s. We would be better off using an ipod than going with their D.J., and madison’s photographers and video really look amateur, you would be better off using your own camera and take pictures than allowing Madison Avenue Photographers
do it. Just look at there website and you know what I mean.
I also thought it was completely inappropriate for them to start packing up chairs and tables at 9:30pm when we had the room booked until 11:30pm. When I questioned the duty manager about this he said that it was due to all the tables not being used as there were less guests in the evening. I wouldn't have minded this if they hadn't have left the stacks of chairs dotted around the function room. It made it look like they were clearing up for the night when the wedding party was still going on with people on the dance floor.
Overall I would not recommend Antuns of Queens Village or Madison Avenue photographers, not even their DJ service. You can find much better places for less than what they are charging.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Wedding Reception
- Review category
- Ceremonies and Events
You May Also Like
- "I have competed in NAM twice: When I was 16 and again when I was 19. Neither time ended well for me, especially the 2nd time. The first time was..."
- "They messed up my measures and the dress doesnt even fit on me. It was the manifacture error and they not refunding me the money. The dress look like a..."
- "By the way, Larry Williams with LaborFest San Antonio was blocked from Sunken Gardens. Thats why the venue was changed. For LaborFest 2016 He tried to borrow money to pay..."
- "December 22 I placed an order for a cable to use with my Blue-ray player. I was told 5-6 business days for delivery. I understood during the holidays my package..."
- "Theres a *** sleeping at my branch on 39th street Queens Blvd.This is unsafe for the banks customers. He also took a dump in the garbage can...... the smell was ......."
- " "I called American Musical Supply (AMS) at 1-877-281-8332 requesting to change the credit card on record to another card (3) three days in advance of my pending monthly charge- it..."
- "Got a car at Luton Airport GM while raining and couldn't check it thoroughly. When I returned it they found these scratches and charged me 688 GBP! And the GM..."
- "I went to nearby 7-11 at my area blk 641 I grab my stuff and waited for the casher to scan instead of coming to me straight he finish his..."
- "Beware! I would not recommend Gateway Select Properties to anyone! The 'owner' Katherine Work is really a piece of Work! Do NOT, i repeat, DO NOT sign their faulty lease..."