Ans Plumbing - Best plumbing company high quality work reasonable prices
I had been having sewer problems with my house for couple of years.Had to have the drains cleared about every 4 months.
I already knew there was a breakage on the pipes under the house from the previous owner. I called several plumbing companies out to give estimate for repairs. The one company that stood out from the rest was ANS Plumbing in Garland, Texas. They came out and took the time to completely explain what needed to be done and how they would do it.
After all estimates were in ANS Plumbing had the best price for the work needed. One other company had a lower price but was not going to do some extra things that ANS would do. I m et with the owner of ANS Plumbing and its Ops Manager and was given a written estimate with all details of work to be done. I asked about warranty on the job and was told 12 months.
But then the owner told me he would warranty it for 24 months at no extra charge. He also inspected our water heater and found the drain line needed to be corrected and a drain pan added. He added those things in at no extra charge. They were written in the contract also and listed at no charge.
I had no idea how big this tunnel under my house would be. The dug out 20+ feet on one side and 14 feet on another side. We had 2 huge piles of dirt in our front yard that was from under our house. They really worked their *** off.
And they finished the job 3 days later than originally expected but also added in a couple of other little things for me, also at no additional cost to me. When it was all finished my drains all drained completely and quickly. My front yard was actually left cleaner than it was before they started.
We highly recommend using ANS Plumbing to everyone.Thanks ANS!!
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- A\LL the Above
- Product or service
- Ans Plumbing Sewer Line Installation Or Replacement
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I bought the pitcher and filter and in the beginning it was fine then I got the lemon water taste. Now the last 2 filters are leaking black particles and..."
- "BEWARE!!! The reviews are very similar on different review sites! They charge you a ridiculous amount of money and still don't fix your problem! They came to the house twice..."
- "Customer Charged $986.00 for the following1. Fix the guts of one toilet2. Remove a pedestal sink and slide in a new vanity completed assembled. Roto Rooter only had..."
- "My husband and I went to Hardees to grab something to eat thinking it would be a fast, easy and hot dinner. Well everytime I come to this location it..."
- "Only ordered one item from the company original soe gear and have to say i love what i got. Ordered theyre wallet that they sekl to try out the products..."
- "I was told the firat 5 times regardless of weight i would recieve $50 but after 5 hours of being there stuck 3 times and then very bruised afterwards i..."
- "Dear Consumers My community was devastated by a deadly tornado Ocwen released 1/3 of funds and has made every excuse to keep the remaining Insurance money, these folks are criminals, they will not..."
- "The normal range of my charges are $18 to $35 - This month of January - I got hit with $196. Now, they are either the worst negotiators/business managers or..."
- "I switched from TWC who ive been with since 2008 to Verizon on March 26. I did not get a hood deal so before i moved I called to cancel...."