Ans Plumbing - Best plumbing company high quality work reasonable prices
I had been having sewer problems with my house for couple of years.Had to have the drains cleared about every 4 months.
I already knew there was a breakage on the pipes under the house from the previous owner. I called several plumbing companies out to give estimate for repairs. The one company that stood out from the rest was ANS Plumbing in Garland, Texas. They came out and took the time to completely explain what needed to be done and how they would do it.
After all estimates were in ANS Plumbing had the best price for the work needed. One other company had a lower price but was not going to do some extra things that ANS would do. I m et with the owner of ANS Plumbing and its Ops Manager and was given a written estimate with all details of work to be done. I asked about warranty on the job and was told 12 months.
But then the owner told me he would warranty it for 24 months at no extra charge. He also inspected our water heater and found the drain line needed to be corrected and a drain pan added. He added those things in at no extra charge. They were written in the contract also and listed at no charge.
I had no idea how big this tunnel under my house would be. The dug out 20+ feet on one side and 14 feet on another side. We had 2 huge piles of dirt in our front yard that was from under our house. They really worked their *** off.
And they finished the job 3 days later than originally expected but also added in a couple of other little things for me, also at no additional cost to me. When it was all finished my drains all drained completely and quickly. My front yard was actually left cleaner than it was before they started.
We highly recommend using ANS Plumbing to everyone.Thanks ANS!!
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- A\LL the Above
- Product or service
- Ans Plumbing Sewer Line Installation Or Replacement
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Do your research!!! OVER PRICE is putting it lightly. Charged me $700 for 20 minutes worth of service that should have cost NO MORE, if that of $200. Charged between..."
- "BEWARE!!! The reviews are very similar on different review sites! They charge you a ridiculous amount of money and still don't fix your problem! They came to the house twice..."
- "2 very bad experince with home shild First one is the home pipe blockage and they send the plumber without equipment snake or any thing he shows up in open..."
- "Zazzle - you can take the order, promise the due date of the order BUT - you don't do what you say you will do and to make matters worse..."
- "My wife’s Asus laptop screen started flickering 4 days before the warranty was up. This was the only stroke of luck in the whole scenario that follows. Checked the device..."
- "Hidious Service! Paid for my order to be priorty shipped & arrive before Christmas! Just received the item a week ago. Good Luck getting a live person on the phone...."
- "I switched from TWC who ive been with since 2008 to Verizon on March 26. I did not get a hood deal so before i moved I called to cancel...."
- "Last month I made admittedly unusual purchases with my Direct Express debit card but they were nonetheless made by me and ONLY me. DE took it upon themselves to..."
- "Dear Consumers My community was devastated by a deadly tornado Ocwen released 1/3 of funds and has made every excuse to keep the remaining Insurance money, these folks are criminals, they will not..."