DO NOT BUY FROM ANJ FURKIDS! THEY ARE IRRESPONSIBLE PET SHOP, CONTRARY TO WHAT THEY CLAIM THEY ARE!
My husband and I were unaware of the ugly truth about pet shops, puppy mills & illegal breeders before we got our baby from ANJ Furkids, a pet shop located in Subang. They claimed that they are animal lovers and always strive for quality as well as the heath of their puppies on their website. They even provide health guarantee to ensure that the puppy they sell is in good health.
First thing we noticed when we entered their shop: It smelled really bad with no proper ventilation. They kept their pets in a room behind their shop.
The shop owner explained to us about their one-week health guarantee and asked us to sign an agreement with some tips on how to take care of a puppy. They even recommended us to bring our pup to a clinic that they work with. And so we did. The vet happily announced that our pup was safe and healthy WHICH WAS CLEARLY A LIE!
Our baby was energetic and lovely, apart from being a little thinner than other pups of the same breed. We noticed that her stool was always soft and since she is our first pet, we had no idea that something was wrong. One week later, she had diarrhea and vomited and became very weak to the extent that we had to rush her to a vet. She couldn’t even walk. She was hospitalized for one night and the doctor told us that she had parasites. She was put on antibiotics.
A week later, her symptoms got worse. She was literally dying. So we sent her to another vet and they found out that she had coccidia, a parasitic disease. She was hospitalized for three days under IV drips and was put on medication for 2 weeks.
We did some research online and found out about the unscrupulous operations of some pet shops where they obtained their puppies from illegal puppy mills. Our puppy has a compromised immune system and she had lots of worms. To make things worse, just a few weeks ago, another problem surfaced: demodectic mange. She started to have a bald spot on her head, followed by her under eye area and now it has spread to her front left leg. We brought her to our vet and she told us that it is a genetic issue, and responsible puppy breeders are not supposed to breed dogs with demodectic mange! We were told to bring her for follow-up to determine if her mange is going to stay for long!
OUR CONCLUSION: PLEASE DO NOT BUY FROM ANJ FURKIDS! THEY ARE DEFINITELY NOT A LEGITIMATE PET SHOP AND THEY SHOULD NOT EVEN BE SELLING PETS!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Pet Stores
You May Also Like
- "I took my doggie to Petco for nail trimming and while I was there I asked about a bath and ear cleaning. I agreed to have her bathed and such...."
- "Sharon Clements Yesterday January 28th 2016 I went shopping at the Wal-Mart in Tampa Florida at 1505 N Dale Mabry Hwy. I went shopping without my husband for the first time..."
- "To summarize the past few months please see the email below that I wrote to Petco in March. I have yet to receive a response from them. My mom has..."
- "I have ordered item #389529122 but Lazada never notify me the estimate date to arrive. On the 13th Nov 2015, I have received a call from the Lazada staff claimed..."
- "First of all i want to inform you all be care full while registering in Bharat matrimony. Before expiring my premium package i dint got any mail, call or mail..."
- "Ordered something and they told me they screwed up my order and asked me to reject the item when it comes to my house and they will issue me a..."
- "I've been a loyal Jawbone customer for...ever, it seems. My UP3 tracker started cracking and is now broken. They're phone support is down. Its been at least 3+days. I could..."
- "I purchased a Marketside organic spring mix salad from Walmart. It was in a clear hard plastic container. It says on the package washed and ready to eat. I opened..."
- "Purchased a HP DC7900 tower from Joy (thru Walmart) two months ago. It arrived a day early and worked perfectly. Even though Windows Update was broken, that was the fault..."