The tops I received were like rags to wash the floor with, I mean ill fitting and cheapest of the cheap quality.Sizing is completely incorrect, size small is actually a XL fit.
Refused a refund despite this, as it's the sample sale. Will thrown Anine Bings clothes in the bin as even the charity shop said they're unsellable. Overpriced and atrocious quality, the most unhelpful and disappointing company I've dealt with to date.
No value for money and horrendously incompetent with dealing with complaints.Despite the fact I've been an avid customer to date, they do not appreciate their customers.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Product or service
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
You May Also Like
- "I ordered and paid for a dress from Modlily. I expected a silky/satin well made champagne coloured dress (see first photo). What actually arrived was a rough see through..."
- "Pissed to receive a response from Miranda, one of the customer service of TB dress, on 28 Aug. She asked me to delete the review on the sitejabber and pissedconsumer..."
- "Ordered a dress and used the size chart provided as a guide and the dress adverised is on the right, the one I recieved is on left...it is not a..."
- "I've orderded 5 itens on this website and I regretted SO much. I wish I had researched more about them. All the itens are completely different to the pictures and..."
- "I use Younique since 2 months now. I had no problems what so ever... There are pricy but like we say the *** is always cheaper than quality. My only..."
- "I had a 21 package business consignment shipped from abroad, paid with insurance cover by the express service. Several days later, 2 arrive late and one is lost. I reported this,..."
- "Having read the various comments below and realising that my experience is typical not unusual, I wonder why this company hasn't been sanctioned or actioned against. Perhaps a class action..."
- "Rashard Johnson of the Forty Niners was penalized 15 yards for "Unsportsmanlike conduct" for making a "snow angel" after scoring what he thought was a touchdown. Ridiculous. Period. Our whole..."
- "Im an insurance agent of 20 years due to anti-money laundering laws i'm required to take training on what to look out for and i'm sure these bank tellers take..."