The tops I received were like rags to wash the floor with, I mean ill fitting and cheapest of the cheap quality.Sizing is completely incorrect, size small is actually a XL fit.
Refused a refund despite this, as it's the sample sale. Will thrown Anine Bings clothes in the bin as even the charity shop said they're unsellable. Overpriced and atrocious quality, the most unhelpful and disappointing company I've dealt with to date.
No value for money and horrendously incompetent with dealing with complaints.Despite the fact I've been an avid customer to date, they do not appreciate their customers.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Product or service
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
You May Also Like
- "After 15 months, my Asics running shoes fell apart. I'm a very casual runner and I don't ever run more than 3miles. My hand goes through the top, like a..."
- "I order a blue jumper( with other items) as attached photo with pattern on it as first photo. 6 weeks later or I got a blue jumper but totally different..."
- "I walked in planning to sell three shirts I had never sold anything to platos closet before. so the lady very rudely explains to me it has to be in..."
- "I just got my windows installed by Window World of Atlanta about a month ago. My windows are fogging. The funny thing is only the windows installed by Window World..."
- "Ordered and paid, nothing shipped, no tracking, but took my money SCAM!!!!!!..."
- "Fema lies to people and scam people i have been dealing with fema since august everytime i talk to fema its a new excuse of what they need everytime i..."
- "Hello Fellow Parent, Please read the emails between myself and the SCAMMERS M0del Agency. Save yourself a lot of time & maybe money! In the emails you will see that I clearly..."
- "A beautiful example of 'f*** you' customer service from Prezi. Having gone for the 14 day trial, it took about 14 minutes to realize i didn't need anything Prezi..."
- "I ordered a double breasted coat for adults and its kids they should be taken to court and done for false description of goods . They wanted me to send..."