The tops I received were like rags to wash the floor with, I mean ill fitting and cheapest of the cheap quality.Sizing is completely incorrect, size small is actually a XL fit.
Refused a refund despite this, as it's the sample sale. Will thrown Anine Bings clothes in the bin as even the charity shop said they're unsellable. Overpriced and atrocious quality, the most unhelpful and disappointing company I've dealt with to date.
No value for money and horrendously incompetent with dealing with complaints.Despite the fact I've been an avid customer to date, they do not appreciate their customers.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Product or service
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
You May Also Like
- "I bought a ballet in Aerosoles. In the store assistants do they job well. I like they, but sometimes I saw what is inside. OMG! See my pictures, please. The..."
- "I walked in planning to sell three shirts I had never sold anything to platos closet before. so the lady very rudely explains to me it has to be in..."
- "Bought these boots maybe a year or so ago. Wore once in Dec 2014 to plow snow on tractor. Noticed black powder on floor, thought it was dirt. Today..."
- "I received a letter from GECU stating that I was "pre-approved" for a credit card. When I call to inquire, I was told that I did not qualify. When I..."
- "Big man Lane recliner, went to recline and spring busted flew across room and just missed my flat screen, & my big window. WG&R where I bought it will not..."
- "Ordered a wig but when received I could see it was the wrong item. I had ordered the glamerous bob straight hairstyle, see first photo but was send graceful bob..."
- "I messaged a women and was called a vile pig for no reason .after afew words i blocked her . She had such a hatred for men she must be..."
- "ordered flowers for mum's 80th birthday, what came was nothing like the picture, balloon was dull grey, not the cheery one shown in their picture. So it costs me $85..."
- "A long story short: I was a Dropbox client happily paying $49.99 (£33.15) a month for 5TB of storage on their Pro package. I make corporate videos and I keep all my..."