Every time I buy a saltwater fish or coral from Animal Jungle in Virginia Beach it is sick.This should be no suprise to me because most of the fish look sick in the systems.
I have even tried to get there as soon as the shipments arrive thinking I might have a better chance. NO SUCH LUCK! I spoke with an employee there Tina she said the owner Bob used the cheapest vendors and they dont quarantine any fish. She said most of the time they just dump them in the tank water and all.
She also said they dont dip any coral. Wow I wish I knew this before now I have flatworms in my tank and god knows what else.
Avoid this place like the plague and dont say I didnt warn you.Better off buying online.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Price reduction
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Saltwater Fish
- Review category
- Pet Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "BACKGROUND: I'm currently working on a school project for AP Environmental Science about biodiversity. This is a project that involves different variables, showing our understanding of interdependence, and the study of..."
- "My girlfriend and I wanted a micro Pomeranian, so after looking online at various breeders I contacted Itsy Puppy in late October. I somehow felt comfortable about them being..."
- " Adnana Ene, aka Nana Grecu has scammed many people who bought dogs from her while she was on Puppyfind.com. She is also the same person who owns a..."
- "Over all I've been very pleased with outfits and their quality. My latest purchase of the black and white Daisy yoga pants has left me disappointed. While the coordinating top..."
- "I had been looking for a shihpoo puppy for a while and came across one on the Purebred Breeders LLC website. I fell inlove with a puppy on there, called,..."
- "I ordered a coat from the company, but couldn't make sense of their size chart so when I received it it was too small. I decided to sell it..."
- "I'm a 64 year old male, fit and healthy, with no history of allergies. I purchased a standard size Mypillow and received it mid October, 2016. It worked as advertised..."
- "I "purchased" a camera from a 2016 Black Friday special; Nikon d3400 for $349. Great price but not so great that it seemed unreal. It took several days just to..."
- "I made a purchased from billet tech a couple years ago and when I wrote a review online in my group mentioning the lies I was given and the extra..."