Virginia Beach, Virginia
100% full Not resolved

Every time I buy a saltwater fish or coral from Animal Jungle in Virginia Beach it is sick.This should be no suprise to me because most of the fish look sick in the systems.

I have even tried to get there as soon as the shipments arrive thinking I might have a better chance. NO SUCH LUCK! I spoke with an employee there Tina she said the owner Bob used the cheapest vendors and they dont quarantine any fish. She said most of the time they just dump them in the tank water and all.

She also said they dont dip any coral. Wow I wish I knew this before now I have flatworms in my tank and god knows what else.

Avoid this place like the plague and dont say I didnt warn you.Better off buying online.

Review about: Saltwater Fish.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / $250
Preferred solution Price reduction

Had an Experience with Animal Jungle?

Submit review

Comments

BJ

I bought some ro water from animal jungle.When I got home checked tds with my meter it was 120 that's the same as tap water.

What did I waste my gas and time for?Could have got that from the tap at the house.

Salt Fork Saints Puppy Mill aka Dog Breeder Salt Fork Saints "Use caution when selecting this breeder! We put a deposit on a puppy based upon an ad we had seen on Puppy Find. Turns out that the pictures of the..." Read more Prada Puppies - Review in Pet Stores category Prada Puppies "In November 2011 we purchased a 4 month old English Bulldog puppy from Jess Durkin..we already had rescued a 1 1/2 year old bulldog and even though we still have..." Read more Don Sullivan - DVD's dont work, Sent back.  Replacements DVD's also don't work Don Sullivan "2/11/17 I purchased two collars and one set of training lines and 'The Perfect Dog Training Kit'. Cost with tax was $114.17 which I charged to my Chase credit card...." Read more Lilnudists Cattery Cat Review Lilnudists Cattery "I purchased my precious bald kitty, Minxy, from Jayme at the Northern Virginia location and could not be happier. She called all my references including my vet , which made..." Read more Vacation Rental Pros - Filthy Home With Stagnant Pool Vacation Rental Pros "BE FOREWARNED Vacation Rental Pros offered only a partial refund if I signed a waiver agreeing to not "disclose" to anyone, including "any online reviews", the atrocious condition this property..." Read more Oklahoma Natural Gas made a mess ... Oklahoma Natural Gas "A guy whos truck # is 66730 came out to shut off the gas to the house next to me and made a mess of my plants ''my cactus'' and..." Read more Dhgate - I bought an umbrella Dhgate "I bought an umbrella . Umbrella bright . Umbrella beautiful and high quality . The spokes of the umbrella are made of steel . The fabric of the umbrella, medium..." Read more Green Dot Corporation - PayPal refunded money,gave me print showing they did . Green don't won't refund money Green Dot Corporation "Green dot says money wasn't refunded.refuse to allow me to speak to a live person..Green dot and it's employees are nothing more that common thieves.ill include as of PayPal mail..." Read more