Every time I buy a saltwater fish or coral from Animal Jungle in Virginia Beach it is sick.This should be no suprise to me because most of the fish look sick in the systems.
I have even tried to get there as soon as the shipments arrive thinking I might have a better chance. NO SUCH LUCK! I spoke with an employee there Tina she said the owner Bob used the cheapest vendors and they dont quarantine any fish. She said most of the time they just dump them in the tank water and all.
She also said they dont dip any coral. Wow I wish I knew this before now I have flatworms in my tank and god knows what else.
Avoid this place like the plague and dont say I didnt warn you.Better off buying online.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Price reduction
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Saltwater Fish
- Review category
- Pet Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "i went to purebred breeders web site picked out a husky $1100 dollars they guaranteed the dogs health and said they knew the breeder for years very trustworthy ,,1 week..."
- "They promised me if I took all.down, I would get my money back. As said before, they knew I had brain surgeries, and another 40 plus,..."
- "I called Petco to set up a grooming appt. for my little dog who is all but blind, and the earliest they said they had was the following Tues...."
- "My F-150, just having completed a left turn, was proceeding along the left lane of 3 lanes when it was struck by a car coming out from the right. ..."
- "Please read an exact copy of the chat below: "A team member will be with you soon! Thank you for your patience. You are now chatting with 'David' David: Hello Hello! David: How can I..."
- "Arrived at the Wyndham Oceanfront in Virginia Beach on Monday, April 06 at 1730. Room was NOT ready at that late time. Went to eat and came back..."
- "Don't be fulled by O2pure TV commercial. They are a scam! Nothing is free obviously but they really try to pull a fast one on you. DO NEVER give your..."
- " I went to krispy Kreme in yakima washington bought a dozen of doughnuts and 1 day later noticed there were maggots , There was a maggot on the last..."
- "Ava's Flowers charged me $60 for the most pathetic arrangement that wasn't even remotely close to what I ordered. I was so embarrassed. I sent it to a client contact..."