I had to get surgery for my dog.Doctor even had me do surgery on both legs even though my dog didn't need it just to get more money.

Most doctors would say it's not necessary putting your dog through more pain for no reason. He pushed the care credit card on me. I called care credit and asked about payment and interest rate and they lied to me saying as long as my payments are paid I would pay it off. I asked what if I was late a few times.

They said you will have to pay an interest rate. The operator was like don't worry you won't notice it.

I said I didn't want to be stuck with a 20% interest rate and she said oh no you won't have that problem with us.Not good to join over phone without being able to read the small print.

Review about: Dog Surgery.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Animal Emergency Center?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Banfield Pet Hospital - Banfield Vet in Deptford KILLED my dog! Banfield Pet Hospital "On 11/26/14, I took my Pomeranian, Missy to the Banfield in Deptford, NJ. The vet who normally sees my 3 dogs was not in (Dr Oliver).So Missy was seen by..." Read more Christypaw Persians - PURCHASED 3 KITTENS FROM CHRISTYPAW Christypaw Persians "I HAVE PURCHASED 3 KITTENS FROM CHRISTYPAW IN THE LAST 18 MONTHS! CHRISTY WAS ALWAYS HONEST AND PROFESSIONAL WITH ME FROM DAY 1! SHE ALWAYS ANSWERED MY MANY QUESTIONS I..." Read more Christypaw Persians - I bought a Christy Paw Kitten Christypaw Persians "I had a wonderful experience! I have recently added a kitten to our family from Christy Phillip. She gives a short, simple questionaire to make sure you will not neglect..." Read more Christypaw Persians - Christy Phillips is a wonderful person who breeds beautiful Persians.❤️ Christypaw Persians "In response to the negative comment from inewman689 regarding Christy Phillips and ChristyPaws Persians, such untruth and direct attack on personal integrity should not be allowed on this site. My..." Read more Sears - Over charged and horrible customer service! Sears "I placed an order online with Sears. It was a great deal (at first). I ordered a patio umbrella with 4 seat cushions. After I added these to my cart..." Read more Etihad Airways - Missing my cabin language Etihad Airways "On May 17th 2017, in EY 271 Fly from chennai - abuthabi,i miss my red safari box type cabin language inside the flight itself, in my cabin language i have..." Read more Comcast - Horrible installation Comcast "I have a rental and the new tenants brought Comcast in. My issue is with the installation. I have no idea about the Comcast service. After the initial install (see..." Read more CriCut - Design Space Doesn't Work! CriCut "I feel like I have wasted my money on this machine, I have only had it a month and I can barely get through a project even a small one..." Read more