I joined these people thinking I would be able to obtain information about businesses and quickly learned this is not for the RURAL customer. If you have no places around you to relay issues about then this is not the service for you.

Another thing is that I did submit one review about a company a long way from where I lived and when that review was submitted it was full of inaccuracies due to the keyboard locking up on me. I found out that the reply cold not be edited after it was submitted. What good is that? I found their page to be very user unfriendly and customer service was no help whatsoever.

I told them that I was not happy with their service and they fluffed me off. I found Angies List to be very unfriendly to both customers and businesses. I dunno who made a website where you could not go back and change your review because that is ridiculous. It is also ridiculous for their reps to fluff a person off when they have a legitimate complaint.

I told them i most likely would not renew but they ran the credit card through before they would answer me and I turn it into the credit card company as fraud. then they really got pissed at me and locked me out of even looked at Angies List whatsoever. Do not get them angry at you or else that is what happens. /who runs a website where you cannot do an edit to your complaint?

Who runs a website that is so non friendly to the user? What you have to go through to file a complaint is totally ridiculous.

I decided that I could find out other places other than Angies List. I would advise anyone to stay away fro them unless they change policies and procedures and get customer service people who will answer you and LISTEN to you.

Product or Service Mentioned: Angies List Website.

Comments