There have been many problems since day one: • It took twice as long to start work as indicated when contracted, and work was finished mid-December, leaving me with a mud flat for a yard • He did not know the permits required, and was shut down till he got them • Restoration was unsuccessful – failure was virtually guaranteed based on the time of year completed, and despite claims he would resolve this issue he has done NOTHING o Virtually no grass o Extensive gully erosion o Extensive sheet erosion • Steps are loose – they have been “fixed” several times – about the only problem he has attempted to remedy – and I still have loose, dangerous steps • One set of steps is eroding out, with the foundation exposed • He drained water TOWARDS the house in several areas, in large part because he put a sidewalk “on top of the ground” and “landscaped” it back, instead of putting it at ground level, without regard for drainage. o In one area the walk produces a barrier that holds a pool of water up against my house o In another runs water towards the house and then creates gully erosion • In some areas he “landscaped” onto my neighbor’s property • There is a “seep” in my yard o So continually wet it prevents anything from growing o Possibly, the seep (and pool noted above) are symptoms of a broken underground roof downspout drainage pipe, for which he has taken no action to understand, verify, or rectify This project was based solely on “looks.” The sidewalk looks like a sidewalk, the wall like a wall, and steps like steps, but they are not functional: 1.

The number one reason I had this work done was erosion control, and I now have erosion that is as bad or worse than before. 2. I, like every home owner, struggles to drain water away from my house while he directed drainage towards my house, including pooling against my foundation.

He has ignored repeated attempts to get resolution. We are getting ready to sue and he has been informed.Has to be redone be a different company

Product or Service Mentioned: Angies List Review Listing.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Comments