Williamsburg, Virginia

Angie's List will keep charging you even after you cancel your subscription or "discounted trial". My advise is to pay by paypal so that you can contact them when angie charges you again and again after cancellation.

The nominal fee that you will repeatedly refute, at first, won't seem worth the time but will quickly accrue. Angie's banks on their customers being either busy or lazy. Caveat emptor!

I believe that this accurately describes my experience with angie's; I'm adding these thirty characters to meet this website's minimum character requirement. Sometimes a short and to-the-point review is better received...and read.

Product or Service Mentioned: Angies List Membership.

Comments

mar1scs
Atlanta, Georgia, United States #630402

WOW....I WAS SCAMMED BY ANGIES LIST!! They made the initial search look like they had data on the company I was researching so I paid the fee to get the information.

Once I paid there was no additional into on the company! WHen I tried to cancell the acct via their online form I was redirected to a chat que. I wanted nearly a full hour and got to next in que where I wanted another 30 min for no response.

I THINK THEY HAVE INTENTIONALLY BECOME THE SCAMMERS NOT THE CONSUMER ADVOCATES. PASS THE WORD THIS IS A SCAM.

And Angie List is a big sponsor of misogynists, racists and dehumanizing hate radio. Like I was .

. huh? . .

. this company is a scam