3.5
Ease of Use
Usability

After receiving an Angie's List brochure today, I took a look at my account and found that my renewal date was out to May 2021. When I called customer service they agreed that, even though my account is shown to be an annual renewal, I was renewed to 2021.

I found customer service to be lacking in helpfulness. Even though customer service had talked to their supervisors while I was on the phone, there was no supervisor available to me that I could talk to.

I have not been able to use Angie's List in my current city as of 2017 because the contractors were all too busy and had plenty of customers without Angie's List. I completed my renovation without a single contractor from Angie's List.

I was not notified of automatic renewals and expected my account to be closed since I haven't used them for two years. But instead I found Angie's List has been renewing my account for multiple years.

I canceled the service today. I was unable to eliminate the credit card listed with my account so will have to keep monitoring them for any more unanticipated renewals.

Reason of review: Multi year automatic renewal.

Preferred solution: No automatic renewals, verification that my credit card was removed from their website.

I didn't like: Unnotified automatic renewals.

Comments