Broken Arrow, Oklahoma

No, but u can tell u about a home renovation company not to trust: Widell Renovations. They have never completed the reno of my bathroom that they began in mid-June.

The first attemp was never finished and was full of mistakes. After my constant complaining, they came back and the owner made notes about every defect and promised to fix. A 2nd tile guy came out and tried to fix a few areas of tile, making it worse. He also removed part of the awful frame they had created for my mirror, relaid a few damaged tiles (but did not grout), and sanded a few pieces of woodwork that were not done well.

Then they left and never completed the repairs. After more begging, the company sent out a 3rd guy to fix the tile. While pulling all the tile, we discovered the company had sheetrock instead of proper backer board! The tile was completed around tub and on floor; however, none if the other repairs were completed.

And the painted woodwork is now peeling. When I contacted her again, she informed me that the paint was my fault since I had bought it after the painter told me what to buy.

She said she would not be coming back to make the repairs. In addition, I paid an extra $1000 for a barn door and I still do not have my door!

Product or Service Mentioned: Widell Renovations Bathroom Remodeling.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

YearlyGreatWhiteShark337

Excellent blog I visit this blog it's really awesome.The important thing is that in this blog content written clearly and understandable.Content of information is very informative. Thanks for excelent and great idea.keep blogging affordable bathroom remodeling frisco