Tampa, Florida

I signed up for Angie's list a couple of years ago. I actually didn't realize I overpaid them, but that's not what I am complaining about now.

I never could sign on to the website. I had to call, wait on hold, get support to fix the problem so that I could get on the website. This happened again and again. Finally I cancelled my subscription.

A couple of years passed and I was getting some work done on my house and I thought I would give Angie's List another chance, hoping they had fixed the problem. Unfortunately they have not fixed the problem. Once again, I tried to sign on, could not, had to call, wait on hold, get on the website with support fixing the problem. I told them if it happened again, I was going to cancel because I have no intentions of calling every time I want to get on their website.

Well, it happened again so I cancelled. I cancelled within a couple of days of paying for the subscription and they said they would refund my money. They did not. They cheated me out of $28.

Not a big deal for me, but if you multiply that by thousands of customers, that's a real incentive for Angie's List to continue to defraud people.

Too bad. Buyer beware!~

Product or Service Mentioned: Angies List Membership.

Comments

#520657

So sorry that I was in error that Angie's List cheated me. After continuing on with checking my records, I found out that they never took the $28 to begin with.

That is why I didn't get the $28 credit!

My deepest apologies to Angie's List