Las Vegas, Nevada

I'M HADYMAN CONTRACTOR ,SINCE I START WITH ANGI'S LIST ,I NEVER RECEIVE A SINGLE PHONE CALL !!! THANK YOU VERY MUCH ,YOU CAN DIED BEFORE YOU GOT SOMETHING !!!!

A LOT OF STIMULATION BUT NOTHING COME UP,NO CONTACT,NO UPGRADE TO LET YOU KNOW

WHAT'S GOING ON ,JUST NOTHING ,MEAN ZERO !!!!

I DON'T UNDERSTAND THE WAY THEY WORK !!, ON CRAIG LIST YOU GOT SOMETHING ,AND YOU DON'T PAY ANYTHING ,SOMETHING WRONG HERE !!! WHAT? NO IDEA !!

PROBABLY BAD MANAGEMENT ,WITH THE SITUATION THAT WE HAVE NOW, BETTER TO GO TO SOMETHING MORE MOVING !!!

VERY DESAPOINTED,,BAD DREAM , BUT JUST MOVE ONE

Comments

Hi,I'm an investigative reporter - I am currently writing a piece on Angies-List. On a public forum, I do not want to go into further details, but if you could contact me that would be great.

I would be happy to pass over to you the information I have collected from other people who have been seriously mistreated.

Please email: ken101clarke@gmail.com. All the best

pks2clk

I had similar results from Angie List...I didnt receive any calls at all for 5 months yet they took money from my checking account. I called the rep that sign me up and he told me to call my area rep.

I did and since that time I have sold 8 jobs and have had about 10 opportunities. So maybe you should find out who is your rep and relay problem.

This is one of the largest scams going these days. They are using monies paid by naive people for prime time ads, just to sign up new members.

They also allow contractors to "buy" ratings. Stay tuned, wonder if 60 minutes or Dateline NBC will be first to expose Angie Hicks!?!?

Contractors are paying for the yearly membership of homeowners in exchange for a good review. I know one contractor that has paid out hundreds for this.