Andy Mohr Ford - Review about Sales Manager from Irving, Illinois
Do not deal with this mgr of used car sales at Andy Mohr Ford in Plainfield,IN. He is rude,will change numbers,question your integrity,accuse you of having buyers remorse,is argumentative,attacking,lacking knowledge,won't discuss in a rational manner your concerns. Doing all of this while you're being subjected to watching him make Ramen Noodles.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Sales Manager
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I purchased a Thor Hurracaine 2016 in August 2015. So much is wrong with it .The furnace still does not work right. The bedroom closets are leaking, but would..."
- "I'm seriously considering a lawsuit against ORV for FALSE advertising. If you own an ORV or Northwood trailer that has problems, please contact me, the more owners we have, the..."
- "This is a cautionary tale and one that anyone seeking to buy a used vehicle from Big Motoring World should take note of and give due consideration to.Having attempted to..."
- "I purchased a waist training belt. I wore it one time and in less than two hours, it tore in two places. I tried returning it and have just been..."
- "I have ordered several things over several years and absolutely love the gear that I get. I understand that the wait is long on some things but the quality is..."
- "On 1/22/17 I entered Walgreens pharmacy around 6:45. I gave the pharmacist my mothers prescription. She then informed me that they had stopped filling prescriptions. The prescription was on an..."
- "i went to purebred breeders web site picked out a husky $1100 dollars they guaranteed the dogs health and said they knew the breeder for years very trustworthy ,,1 week..."
- "after a couple years the heater stopped heating and only put out sort of warm air. customer service sent out new bulbs and when i pulled out the old..."