Andy Mohr Ford - Review about Sales Manager from Irving, Illinois
Do not deal with this mgr of used car sales at Andy Mohr Ford in Plainfield,IN. He is rude,will change numbers,question your integrity,accuse you of having buyers remorse,is argumentative,attacking,lacking knowledge,won't discuss in a rational manner your concerns. Doing all of this while you're being subjected to watching him make Ramen Noodles.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Sales Manager
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I spent hours on the phone with three salesmen, two so-called sales managers (or was one a so-called customer service specialist) was told "We will get back to you in..."
- "I have had several rvs this one was the most expensive one I paid over a quarter of a million dollars for this new and it is so cheaply made..."
- "First I must say that out dealer in Akron, General RV, has been considerate and helpful . As far as the Mirada by Coachman of Forest River Inc. goes, it..."
- "Hi all of you. My name is Rachel Mirelez. I have been with preview models for coming up on a year and It has been the most amazing experience ever...."
- "We got a new roof that is now in our falling piece by piece in to our yard. This is not the first time either. September 20th is when the..."
- "Lustine has failed to disclose to their female customers that they hired a violent registered sex offender as a car salesman. I reconzied Philip Roberts due to a mugshot and..."
- "after a couple years the heater stopped heating and only put out sort of warm air. customer service sent out new bulbs and when i pulled out the old..."
- "i went to purebred breeders web site picked out a husky $1100 dollars they guaranteed the dogs health and said they knew the breeder for years very trustworthy ,,1 week..."