Andy Barbe Inc - Basement Reno gone wrong!!
We hired Andy Barbe inc.to renovate our basement.
He had a totally unfinished basement to start with and was to complete it from June 15 till September 1st. On January the 9th he walked away from the job. He did not finish after many delays and being paid, we had to hire someone else to finish the job. It cost us an additional $20,000 to finish the job.
Now we are finding out what he did do was done poorly and wrong in most cases. Our floors are lifting and separating, shower is leaking, no insulation or vapor barrier was installed so its cold and wet. We have many problems after only a year, his workers are not certified or professional.
No care was taken in our home.Be very careful he will disappoint you guaranteed.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Basement Renovations
- Review category
- Home Construction and Repair
You May Also Like
- "I can't tell you just how devastating it is to invest so much time, money and emotion into building a home only to have it all ripped away simply for..."
- "We have foundation problems inside and out. Electrical problems. Plumbing problems. Leaks. Had to replace AC unit b/c they put one 1 ton too small for our size home which..."
- "I closed on a new construction Pulte home in Phoenix on August 2. On September 8 after morning rain, I discovered an area of 13'out from the patio is..."
- "Received an offer stating that I would receive 25000 Aeroplan miles for renting a water heater from Direct Energy. Called several times to confirm the offer. Each time the representative..."
- "Ordered the " Large Elegant Fruit Basket" described as "fresh array of delicious domestic and tropical fruits such as grapes, apples, oranges. pineapple, mango, and kiwi etc...(15 LBS). Price was..."
- "ATV WAS DIAGNOSED AT TWO REPAIR SHOP AND BOTH DETERMINED IT WAS THEY CAMSHAFT THAT NEEDED REPLACING AND THE CARBURATOR NEEDED REBUILT. Ebay Item number: 200390388700 but it came with..."
- "This is the worst place to go!!!! Employees are idiots or something!!! After making wait more than 5 minutes to take my order I ask for the mint chocolate swirl..."
- "Last night, my wife and I attempted to book a flight for an upcoming trip for 6 members of our family using Orbitz.com. We entered all of the information for..."
- "We have had several epic fails with otterbox but we got the new samsung galaxy s7 for my husband on black friday. They didnt have any lifeproof cases in so..."