Andy Barbe Inc - Basement Reno gone wrong!!
We hired Andy Barbe inc.to renovate our basement.
He had a totally unfinished basement to start with and was to complete it from June 15 till September 1st. On January the 9th he walked away from the job. He did not finish after many delays and being paid, we had to hire someone else to finish the job. It cost us an additional $20,000 to finish the job.
Now we are finding out what he did do was done poorly and wrong in most cases. Our floors are lifting and separating, shower is leaking, no insulation or vapor barrier was installed so its cold and wet. We have many problems after only a year, his workers are not certified or professional.
No care was taken in our home.Be very careful he will disappoint you guaranteed.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Basement Renovations
- Review category
- Home Construction and Repair
You May Also Like
- "We moved in 11 April 2014. LOVED our house although there were several things that were mentioned at our punch list that were flat out ignored (still, to this day..."
- "Let this video speak for itself. The lowest bidder does the work. The super was a really nice guy but he had no experience with residential building, I..."
- "3/4/2015First and for most - if you get these filters pay with a credit card or open their credit card. When you have issues and want them off your house..."
- "4500 curry ford rd Orlando fl This is the twistee treat located on Curry Ford Road in Orlando Florida.I noticed I was in the low class ghetto Hispanic section of..."
- "We purchased a two couches that were a mixed leather blend as well as a 5 Year Warranty that went along with it. The salesman at the time assured us..."
- "My husband went to CVS and purchased a MoneyPak by Greendot card and loaded $400. He came home and follow instructions to activate his prepaid card with the $400 online...."
- "I purchased a dining room set from Bad boy, and requested delivery and set up after hours. They sold me the dining room set and delivered on time, however, the..."
- "I took my car into Carstar after an accident and here is what happened: When I arrived to pick up the vehicle, the employee assured me that it was in complete..."
- "Received an offer stating that I would receive 25000 Aeroplan miles for renting a water heater from Direct Energy. Called several times to confirm the offer. Each time the representative..."