Andrews Florist - Wilted,missing flowers,delivery
I ORDER A SYMPATHY BOUQUET FOR MY COMPANY PARTNER WHOM'S FATHER HAS PASSED AND WAS VERY DISPLEASED WITH QUALITY OF SERVICE,DELIVERY TIME(I WAS TOLD FOR 2 HOURS ITS IN ROUT)FLOWERS THAT WERE WILTED,BROWN AND NOT WHAT THE PICTURE LOOK LIKE,SOME THAT WERE NOT IN THE BOUQUET AT ALL.AFTER CONTACTING THE FLORIST THEY WERE UNWILLING TO DO ANYTHING IN REGARDS TO IMPROVEMENT OF SERVICES OR QUALITY OF PRODUCTS THEY WENT SO FAR AS TO SAY THEIR FLOWERS WERE DELIVERED FRESH JUST TODAY,WISH MINE WERE
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Reason of review:
- several of these options
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Andrews Florist Sympathy Flowers
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "So many issues! Hidden service charge of 19.99 Discount price mysteriously transformed to full retail at checkout. Two discount offers posted ON the site are not authentic links. The "Upgrade Now!" button is..."
- "I have ordered few times & each & every time they charge extra and promise early delivery. It never happens. Including today's birthday delivery that I was charged about $5..."
- " spend over 100 bucks for some white roses that looked awful ! First of all the delivery came one hour late to MY GIRLFRIEND job. Then when she received..."
- "1800FLOWERS.COM is a TOTAL RIP-OFF!! WHAT YOU ORDER IS NOT WHAT YOU GET!! I live in Florida. I was enticed by a Paypal offer to save $15, and ordered..."
- "After spending untold amounts of money with BLUE PERL DERMATOLOGE WE can't even to have ANY ONE to call back. Told them the Meds are not working and our dog..."
- "My dad died just before Thanksgiving (my mom passed about 3 years ago), and one of the items in their house that I wanted to have is a beautifully and..."
- "Do not buy from this company. I bought items on Oct 11th for my daughters birthday and I still have not received them.I have sent numerous emails and all I..."
- "Maybe I can type better this time. Valen, purchased in September of 2010, sent to the rainbow bridge, December 08,2016. Dying from liver failure due to his intestines leaking into..."
- " I purchased a puppy from Petland South Semoran in October 2016. I paid 2,400 Needless to say I fell in love with my puppy the moment I saw him. So..."