Andrews Florist - Wilted,missing flowers,delivery
I ORDER A SYMPATHY BOUQUET FOR MY COMPANY PARTNER WHOM'S FATHER HAS PASSED AND WAS VERY DISPLEASED WITH QUALITY OF SERVICE,DELIVERY TIME(I WAS TOLD FOR 2 HOURS ITS IN ROUT)FLOWERS THAT WERE WILTED,BROWN AND NOT WHAT THE PICTURE LOOK LIKE,SOME THAT WERE NOT IN THE BOUQUET AT ALL.AFTER CONTACTING THE FLORIST THEY WERE UNWILLING TO DO ANYTHING IN REGARDS TO IMPROVEMENT OF SERVICES OR QUALITY OF PRODUCTS THEY WENT SO FAR AS TO SAY THEIR FLOWERS WERE DELIVERED FRESH JUST TODAY,WISH MINE WERE
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Reason of review:
- several of these options
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Andrews Florist Sympathy Flowers
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Order flowers all the time for the Villages. Wanted to try a local florist, so I called AVAS and ordered flowers over the phone. Mike suggested a vase with an..."
- "Be very cautious. This on-line company goes by a few names: Flower Delivery Express, Wesley Barry Flowers, American Floral Delivery, and Flowers - Nationwide.Ordered for Valentines Day: A floral..."
- "I ordered a single red rose within a large grass heart and placed in a narrow black bud vase, with foliage around the base to compliment the modern design. I..."
- "My ZeroWater gasket, in the spigot of the 23 cup unit, has seemed to catch itself up within the unit. Now, my water trickles out instead of coming out with..."
- "I own thunder vapor a small Vape shop in Oklahoma City and over the past 3 years I've had Dozens upon dozens of calls and lost out of town business..."
- "Everything was fine until I barely drove it to the RV storage with no fluid in transmission. Transmission pan was leaking. Lucky it was repaired by my friend. Decided to..."
- "After spending untold amounts of money with BLUE PERL DERMATOLOGE WE can't even to have ANY ONE to call back. Told them the Meds are not working and our dog..."
- "My dad died just before Thanksgiving (my mom passed about 3 years ago), and one of the items in their house that I wanted to have is a beautifully and..."
- "1800FLOWERS.COM is a TOTAL RIP-OFF!! WHAT YOU ORDER IS NOT WHAT YOU GET!! I live in Florida. I was enticed by a Paypal offer to save $15, and ordered..."