Andrew Hallam - A wolf In Sheeps Clothing!!

2 of 2 Andrew Hallam reviews

Be warned about this guy who claims to be a millionaire expat after a few years of being a teacher and by writing a book on how to invest!! (obviously an expert then!) He talks a good game just like all the smooth talking finance guys out there but in reality he is churning clients out of perfectly good financial products and advising them to put the proceeds into other cheaper investments where he gets a kickback or should we say a commission!!

This comes at a huge cost to the client and in some cases tens of thousands of dollars would be lost. I wonder, how long would it take with slightly cheaper funds and no advice to make back all those losses Andrew??

The fact that he bad mouths reputable companies and ridicules people clearly shows how unprofessional he really is and is simply using a fear tactic to get your money so he can line his pockets. Afterall selling a few books with some tips must be better vs multi billion dollar investment companies that have been around for centuries. Don't forget JP Morgan was one of the pioneers that built America and he was not shy of taking large fees for the business he conducted and look at what was achieved!

I also noted the facts you state about fees on certain products and funds are fairly inaccurate, but i guess that must be because of your extensive experience as a financial expert.

I think you should go back to teaching kindergarten.

The world should really have less haters like this and we should be grateful for the great things we do have especially in America.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • He is unprofessional
    • Bad mounths all his competition
    • Doesnt really know his trade

Reason of review:
Bad quality
Product or service
Millionaire Teacher Book
Review category
Professional Services
review #734377

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Andrew Hallam? Submit review ›
Helpful? 4 Yes 4 2 No 2
Had the same issue 4 Yes 4
2 of 2 Andrew Hallam reviews
Sophia

23 hours ago #1294454 Doha, Ad Dawhah, Qatar

This guys advice cost me ££££s.
Do not trust or listen to him

1 0 Reply

Feb 17 #1289811 Doha, Ad Dawhah, Qatar

Recently sat in on one of his seminars .... as an expat that is a reasonably experienced investor - DO NOT DIY - use an experienced and qualified financial adviser.... YES they do come with costs and fees but it's a lot cheaper than DIY and getting it wrong

2 0 Reply

Feb 12 #1285406 Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates

Interesting thread, did my own research and it seems like the chap is being remunerated by AES, basically another financial company who used scare mongering to win over trust from clients at other Financial companies.

2 0 Reply

Nov 25, 2015 #1069385

This "expert" gave me "advice" that cost me thousands. I had an offshore plan, which I was happy with but then enter this guy who gets in my head telling me to surrender it as it is expensive and that I will be "better off", then I learn that his advice has come with adverse tax implications and the money lock-up covered the charges anyway, so future service had been paid for. Cheers mate, I just gave away a service I had paid for and get to pay more tax. Way to go!

5 0 Reply
Wanchai

Nov 24, 2015 #1068779 Hong Kong, Hong Kong, Hong Kong

This guy is a complete tosser, a know-it-all that has enjoyed a considerable tail wind in his career compared to other teachers which was as much lucky break than skill. Sure, his discipline makes some sense, but cheaper is not better especially when that means a wholesale investment approach exposing people to an economy in its final death throws. I give him a D+

3 0 Reply
blah blah

Nov 15, 2015 #1064391

wouldn't be as bad if he wasn't doing it to sell a book also give the size of the disposable income of some expat teachers, it is not a stretch to become a cash millionaire after about 10 years even with limited investing

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Andrew Hallam.
Filing a new complaint about
×