I have literally hundreds of photos of scammer women at the site with their boyfriends and husbands. They are paid to be there. Adate pays the agency that submits the women and the agency pays the women.

Stop using *** garbage services to meet women. If you are spending over $50 a month for a service, you are being ripped off!

The women we profile of course, have an account at all the big scam sites, hotrussianbrides, find-bride, veronikalove, natashaclub, etc. I would say perhaps 3-5% of the women at these site are actually looking for someone. That is a poor return for the men who have pumped billions of dollars into these sites over the years. And have found no one.

STOP USING THESE SCAM SITES. I HAVE A LIST OF HONEST SERVICES. MOST ARE FREE!!!!

MY NAME IS DAVID BRUNNER, THE *** AMERICAN, LOOK ME UP!

Here are some examples of the thieves at Adate.

Review about: Anastasiadate Dating Service.

Privacy and Data Security
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Fraud / $4000
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Anastasiadate?

Comments

I'm not sure that this is news to anyone except a few dim bulbs far beyond help anyway.

Even if they manage to avoid being scammed by this site, they will quickly find another incredibly dim way to dispose of their cash. Perhaps "psychics" or homeopathic "medicine". This is just the way of things.

stupidbrunner
to Anonymous Chicago, Illinois, United States #1253248

Well, seeing that Anastasiadate posted a profit of 130 million dollars in just 2013, perhaps it was news to a lot more folks.We have eaten into that profit margin while navigating threats to our lives.

Of course, millions of men have no idea. Which is why Anastasiadate has four million subscribers. My job is to simply provide information. The psychopaths that still use the site, after the information I have given them, deserve to be scammed.

You should come see a disagreement I am having with a guy on Google.

He insists that "natashaclub" is legit!LOLx10!!!